• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Not too shabby for a club with a new manager who sold most of their first team in the summer!

‏@OptaJoe: 7 - Southampton are the 14th team to score 7+ goals in a Premier League game (33rd time it has happened). Spree.

Also its what you get when a Manager is allowed to buy the players and spend all that money on the players HE WANTS. But thats another discussion eh

wouldbe funny if the Saints finish in the top 4 without Poch and Cortese....it was their plan :-k

@Squawka: Southampton become only the 6th team to score 8+ goals in a single Premier League match (Man Utd, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Boro, Spurs, Chelsea)

Fecking dirty Gooner scum getting out of jail in injury time again :(

ah well, a 2-2 home draw is dropped points....well done Hull

B0PYIv_CUAANWRq.png

Of all the players in the world, Gabriel Obertan keeps Pardew in his job for another week. :jaw:

We better be up for it next week.

Luckily Aston Villa have QPR to end their losing streak before we play them two weeks from now.

I bigged up Pelle all summer and even at times last year when Baldini come in due to Italian connection and was told he wouldn't do anything, was told he wasn't that good and that he's never done it anywhere but the Dutch league.

Those people know who they are and I hope they're eating their words. What a player, he seems to have it all. One of those missed opportunities again. A shame really.

Well done Southampton and Koeman. They look a better team now than they have for years.

Also its what you get when a Manager is allowed to buy the players and spend all that money on the players HE WANTS. But thats another discussion eh

Now all joking aside this is why I like you so much.

You sum things up perfectly and simply and it is also true.

I bigged up Pelle all summer and even at times last year when Baldini come in due to Italian connection and was told he wouldn't do anything, was told he wasn't that good and that he's never done it anywhere but the Dutch league.

Those people know who they are and I hope they're eating their words. What a player, he seems to have it all. One of those missed opportunities again. A shame really.

Well done Southampton and Koeman. They look a better team now than they have for years.

I wish we would sign players under the radar. What are our scouts and beloved director of football up to?

Very much agreed. Tired of arguing about this point but I wish our manager would list transfer targets, and the DoF just goes out and gets them, or the DoF suggests players, if the manager says no then leave it at that, don't go and ****ing buy him anyway.

Back