• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

That is a pretty incredible stat, I was talking more in terms of sheer power.

Placement and conversion rate over power surely? :p

Nah, he does have a good header though, I still remember his goal in the Europa League final for Porto against Braga which I believe was the header.

Reminds me a little of Marcelo Salas does Falcao. Prob just because they are South Americans with long hair. But no more his poaching/predatory instincts.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Leicester delayed because they're having problems with their new screen.

B0PANVFCQAA_AXD.jpg

This thread should be stickied on the Spurs page ... Other games in the premeirship surely are connected to Spurs ?

Yeah but it's such a quiet thread nowadays .......Anyway, Hull Tigers doing well against the Scum..

I think it's mostly quiet because everyone's a little ****ed off right now and a lot of stuff has its own threads.

Chelsea: Only Sunderland, Arsenal and Stoke have received more red cards in the Premier League since August 2009 than Chelsea (17)

Back