• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

A shame that the points totals appear to have been cropped from this Cann table but does go to show how bunched up things are in mid table currently...

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/523558859068022784
B0QOAbACIAAjlqb.jpg

Very much agreed. Tired of arguing about this point but I wish our manager would list transfer targets, and the DoF just goes out and gets them, or the DoF suggests players, if the manager says no then leave it at that, don't go and ****ing buy him anyway.
We are footballs version of extreme couponing.

QPR XI: McCarthy, Onuoha, Caulker, Dunne, Isla, Henry, Fer, Sandro, Suk-Young, Austin, Zamora (C)

LFC XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard (C), Can, Henderson, Lallana, Sterling, Balotelli

Twenty minutes without getting torn apart. You might even say QPR have been the better side, though neither have been particularly good.

Liking their LB. Calm on the ball, even channeled the spirit of BAE a couple of times.

I bigged up Pelle all summer and even at times last year when Baldini come in due to Italian connection and was told he wouldn't do anything, was told he wasn't that good and that he's never done it anywhere but the Dutch league.

Those people know who they are and I hope they're eating their words. What a player, he seems to have it all. One of those missed opportunities again. A shame really.

Well done Southampton and Koeman. They look a better team now than they have for years.

better than when Poch was there?....oooohhh controversial (but probably right ;) )

QPR XI: McCarthy, Onuoha, Caulker, Dunne, Isla, Henry, Fer, Sandro, Suk-Young, Austin, Zamora (C)

LFC XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard (C), Can, Henderson, Lallana, Sterling, Balotelli

:eek:

Every time i watch Liverpool i ask myself how on earth we were so dreadful against them

did we really lose 3-0 to this lot...i mean, really? :(

well they replaced those they had with better players. not Pochs fault

They signed 4 players while Poch was there:

Vegard Forren
Dani Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama
Dejan Lovren

Giving him a little assistance in the transfer market is probably wise on our part. :)

Watching Caulker he like Kaboul get so deep when being faced up, they are frightened to make a challenge. Kompany will do it and then always snap in and make an attempt to win the ball

They signed 4 players while Poch was there:

Vegard Forren
Dani Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama
Dejan Lovren

Giving him a little assistance in the transfer market is probably wise on our part. :)

Lovren under him was superb though.
Wanyama was a good buy, injuries through the season but showing worth this season
Osvaldo was a gamble, very very talented and worked with him before.
Forren is just strange

Every time i watch Liverpool i ask myself how on earth we were so dreadful against them

did we really lose 3-0 to this lot...i mean, really? :(

Carragher saying now what I was thinking. You need to bully them. We tried to play football and they countered.

Funny hearing them saying that if Gerrard had scored it would have been a sucker punch.

Liverpool desperately miss Sturridge. If Liverpool miss any of sturridge, sterling or Henderson they will struggle right now

Back