• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Fair play for Lambert for giving youth a go but this grealish guy at the moment looks completely out of his depth. A lot of youngsters would v city to be fair

Yes this irked me to, then again we beat the spam and they got spammed by the spam.

:) good point

i watched the game and it looks like Lallana is coming back to form. once Sturridge is back i think they will start climbing the table

since when did Siggy turn into Bergkamp lite......he is doing well

such a good finish from toure
Indeed. That Argie they've got up front ain't too shabby either.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: Sergio Aguero has the best minutes per goal rate in Premier League history (minimum 20 goals): #SSNHQ
BzIcK0JCEAANvX-.png

since when did Siggy turn into Bergkamp lite......he is doing well
Probably helps that he is playing at a top 4 club now... and that Siggy knows he is one of the star players at Swansea, whilst he was more of a utility player for us...

http://www.london24.com/sport/footb...on_reveals_why_he_wanted_spurs_exit_1_3794437

Last edited:
Shame (or not, it's Emirates Marketing Project after all) that Aguero racks up so few of those minutes.

Shame (or not, it's Emirates Marketing Project after all) that Aguero racks up so few of those minutes.

If only some of those injuries would coincide with Emirates Marketing Project' fixtures against Spurs, as he's scored 5 goals in 5 games against us (all of which they won) and was on the bench for the other (which they lost).

Utd may have the attacking sorted but they still look like conceding in every game. If you go for them from the off, you always have a chance.

Back