• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Only drawing at Sunderland after dominating is becoming one of the my real 'p#ssed off' moments of this season. And todays scoreline isn't helping

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet says his side's 8-0 defeat at Southampton is his "most embarrassing" moment in football.

The Black Cats suffered their heaviest Premier League loss, and biggest defeat in 32 years, in the game at St Mary's.

"It's the most embarrassing time I've had on a football pitch. I cannot watch it again," said Poyet, 46.

"I learned a lot about the players - the bad side as some gave up and I know who they are for the future. I feel very sorry for the fans."

Only drawing at Sunderland after dominating is becoming one of the my real 'p#ssed off' moments of this season. And todays scoreline isn't helping

I'm watching the game and it looks like the Sunderland players have turned on Poyet and are clearly not committed to the cause. There's so little closing down of the Villa player with the ball , they're strolling .

Can see Poyet getting the sack if this turns into 5 or 6 hammering. The only thing saving them from relegation is 3 worse teams, but they are in total freefall and Poyet has shown what a shocking manager he is.

Of course the Goons would face an out of form Wet Spam team riddled with injuries - aka bare bones. We can always hope for a red card and an injury or two.

Yep , bit unlucky having to play the Goons without their left-back and two central defenders , not forgetting Valencia upfront. ...

Sorry to say, no hard game and no injuries for the Goons .

3rd spot looks a certainty.

From now on I'm just going to watch Spurs and Champions League games ... Don't expect any other team to do us any favours against Pool, Scum or ManUre. To many brick teams in this so called best League in the world .

Back