• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Stating the very obvious but, Utd are jammy bastards! Either that or the Officials are officially corrupt! Barcodes were robbed!

Is it just us, United and Southampton who you have to play?

Btw, phenomenal job with the site revamp GG, works like an absolute dream.

EDIT: ignore me, didn't see that tweet in the last post...

Last edited:
Well, on paper anyway, we have the 2nd easiest run-in plus no cups to strain the squad so maybe 4th spot is not quite such a long shot... who'd have thunk it at the start of this season!

You missed off west ham from the run in..

Back in October I was told they are "looking a great bet for a champs league spot" and that they "look much more likely than us to qualify" we needed to worry about the relegation battle more.

Said it at the time (to a fair bit of opposition I might add) and I'll say it again... knee... jerk!

Last edited:
Not hard to see why English sides are struggling in Europe, except for Chelsea. The standard of defending is dreadful. Vertonghen looks like a shadow of the player he was two seasons ago. Even Kompany looks pretty 2nd rate compared to his heyday.

QPR sealed their own relegation with the Chris Ramsey appointment. You need experience to get you out of a relegation dog fight.

Hull announce manager Steve Bruce has agreed a new deal which will be signed in the next 24 hours.
Guess he couldn't find a pen....

Sunderland fans having a right go at their own dugout, police needed ...

Sunderland players on pitch not putting in tackles ...Villa 3-0 up ...

Back