• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

I've never understood why West Ham play like it's their cup final when they play against us, but almost treat Arsenal like they are always too far out of their reach to treat them as a rival or even bother turning up against them.

From now on I'm just going to watch Spurs and Champions League games ... Don't expect any other team to do us any favours against Pool, Scum or ManUre. To many crud teams in this so called best League in the world .

This unfortunately. All of the top teams seems to be turning it on now, except for United who look brick but keep picking up results. The pundits on Sky always bang on about there being "no easy games" in the PL and nothing like Spain where Barca and Real win 7-0 every week (nevermind that Real lost 4-0 to Atletico recently by the way). That's because the big 4 have regressed, they used to beat pretty much every team and just lose to each other.

I've never understood why West Ham play like it's their cup final when they play against us, but almost treat Arsenal like they are always too far out of their reach to treat them as a rival or even bother turning up against them.

So true .

BFS's record against Wenger in 13 away games is: drawn 4 , lost 9.

This unfortunately. All of the top teams seems to be turning it on now, except for United who look crud but keep picking up results. The pundits on Sky always bang on about there being "no easy games" in the PL and nothing like Spain where Barca and Real win 7-0 every week (nevermind that Real lost 4-0 to Atletico recently by the way). That's because the big 4 have regressed, they used to beat pretty much every team and just lose to each other.

There's still to much hoofing, by to many of the teams in this League. Just keep giving the ball away to cheaply .

city so old and crud. at this rate, even arsenal will finish above them

They do look an unhappy lot ...

You could be right that the Goons will overtake them but what about us ? I know it's a couple of big ifs, but if we won our game in hand and then if we beat them at WHL , we're just two points behind them.

They do look an unhappy lot ...

You could be right that the Goons will overtake them but what about us ? I know it's a couple of big ifs, but if we won our game in hand and then if we beat them at WHL , we're just two points behind them.

I have no doubt that we'll beat them. Their season is falling apart at the seams, much like it did before we beat them 3-1 at a similar time of the season a couple of years back.

We will turn up and perform, as we did at home to both Chelsea and Arsenal, and then turn over City 3-1 again.

That's one of the games left that I feel most confident about winning.

I have no doubt that we'll beat them. Their season is falling apart at the seams, much like it did before we beat them 3-1 at a similar time of the season a couple of years back.

We will turn up and perform, as we did at home to both Chelsea and Arsenal, and then turn over City 3-1 again.

Hope you're right ....

I'm just a little uneasy about all this positivity amongst Spurs fans at the moment... I need to see some clean sheets.

I see what you mean. But then again, Aguero always has a blinder against us and conveniently never misses a game through injury despite being somewhat prone to picking up niggles.

True about Aguero but, look at our performance against Emirates Marketing Project earlier this season. Yes, we lost, because we conceded too many penalties and had a player sent off, missing our own penalty in the process, but we performed well. That was before our team started to look as competitively strong as it often has since that date. We may concede soft goals but we seem to possess a fighting quality and determination which will help us through any difficult patches in games. We came back from losing positions to beat both Chelsea & Arsenal, and I feel that we have enough at home to beat City when we play. Aguero may well score but I think we'll outscore City, I won't even be able to see the game, as I'll be travelling :( but I missed the Arsenal game too, also due to travelling, so maybe that itself bodes well too. Fingers crossed! Meanwhile, let's hope that we can get a result at Old Trafford.

They even had a whole ground rendition of stand up if you hate Tottenham today, yet when we sing the same about arsenal it's "soo small time" apparently!!!

Emirates Marketing Project's loss to Burnley shows all the teams, including Chelsea, have been vulnerable in the league this season. Just like last season, we have really wasted a golden chance to fight for the league title. We could have been in the league fight now if we had strengthen our squad greatly in both the transfer window.

This unfortunately. All of the top teams seems to be turning it on now, except for United who look crud but keep picking up results. The pundits on Sky always bang on about there being "no easy games" in the PL and nothing like Spain where Barca and Real win 7-0 every week (nevermind that Real lost 4-0 to Atletico recently by the way). That's because the big 4 have regressed, they used to beat pretty much every team and just lose to each other.

FWIW: the Goons and Chavs are both on course for 50+ points against the bottom half sides, just as they managed back in 2003-04.

Rather like the relegation battle, 40pts seems to be roughly the minimum target for teams aspiring to finish in the CL places...

sxyrkn.jpg

Really needed chelsea to win there. Scum have somehow clawed their way back into the title race, but more importantly, we could have done with Soutampton losing.

Jesus, thank the deity city and Chelsea are fudging up this year, if this had happened last year the unthinkable would have happened

Back