• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Jesus, thank the deity city and Chelsea are fudgeing up this year, if this had happened last year the unthinkable would have happened

So scum can win it you mean?

I think they did both fudge up last year, chelsea beat all of the top teams but threw it away against the lesser sides.

Pool are very lucky, Swansea have been playing well without scoring. Pool got their aging Talisman on, and they have a player who takes responsibility as captain. Henderson got very, very lucky !

You know, I still can't see who is our captain.

Pool are very lucky, Swansea have been playing well without scoring. Pool got their aging Talisman on, and they have a player who takes responsibility as captain. Henderson got very, very lucky !

You know, I still can't see who is our captain.
Kaboul! HA!!!!!

Sunderland has appointed dingdong Advocaat as head coach until end of the season. Find it surprising that a team like Sunderland could manage to hire an experienced manager like Advocaat. Not sure why a bigger club didn't come in for him earlier.

Sunderland has appointed dingdong Advocaat as head coach until end of the season. Find it surprising that a team like Sunderland could manage to hire an experienced manager like Advocaat. Not sure why a bigger club didn't come in for him earlier.

Probably because he is 68 this year and is pretty much become a journeyman manager now. He's had 11 clubs in the last ten years. Bit like when Trapattoni went to Ireland, he is a "big" manager in name only.

Isn't he more of a journeyman Sven-type manager nowadays? My first thought was actually that he was lucky to get a PL job. Still, he does have experience and they have some 'winnable' games coming up (if you can call any PL games that) so will be good to see if they can get a couple wins and keep things interesting at the bottom

it must be great always having a job based on a reputation, what's advocaat done recently, i think bruce is a terrible manager but its the "better the devil you know' philosophy, I remember Peter Reid was in this position around 10 years ago, constantly having the pick of these crap jobs based on one good season at sunderland, finally it dawned on chairmen one day that he couldn't actually manage his way out of a paper bag and he had to get off the merry-go-round

Just can't see Arsenal and Southampton dropping points this week. But hope Liverpool and ManU will draw in their match. It is really annoying that we have to rely on others to have any chance of finishing in top 4 now.

Unless we seriously improve our defence, we are going to be seriously exposed if we qualify for next season's Champions League. Can you imagine how many goals we would concede against Real Madrid? A LOT :(

11026147_932297410156145_3582170250596120394_n.jpg

Back