• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Green Bay don't deserve this. Taking a field goal on the 1 yard line, rushing two (TWO!!) on a 3rd and 19, Rodgers missing open receivers, Seattle are winning this.

That's gotta suck to be a Packers fan right now - they blew that big time.

Sucks to see the Patriots steamroll over the Colts for yet another Superbowl performance :(

Hate the PATS!!!! Grrr

So ill be supporting Seattle in the Superbowl. Part of me would not mind Revis getting a ring. He deserves it for the caliber of player he is. But I cant stomach the Pats winning it again.

Agree Brady a decent guy IMO. There whole team works so hard to be where thy are. It's been 10 yrs since they won it. On the season I think they deserve it. IMO Gronkowski should get MVP for the season.

complete performance over the Colts last night. They 100% have Luck's number.

Should ts be a great Superbowl.

the pat's are normally involved in close SB's though, i quite enjoyed their last 2, even when the new york bozo pulled off that incredible late win

I'd rather see Brady in the Super Bowl than Peyton Manning and watch pundits constantly defend his appalling record in the postseason. 9 times he has gone one and done! Don't really mind who wins as I kind of like both teams.

I can see the Patriots not make the mistake that the packers made and target Sherman early with Gronkowski. Test his injury early.

What's the evidence?!

From what I have seen is that the referees fcuked up, I don't believe they checked the balls anymore than the patriot haters believe that they did it after the check.

It also amuses me the amount of news this has created, as they say if people got this riled bout proper things it would make a better world.

I watched the NFL network last week, they did a scientific test on the balls and the squeeze on the balls was less than a millimetre difference. LOL. I also look at the fact the Patriots were a better team with the right PSI in the second half.

I love the fact they have footage of the employee going into the toilets... lol, maybe he was taking a tinkle in that 90 secs, all we have learned is that the guy doesn't wash his hands afterwards. o_O

So many haters who are jealous, just like people are of all successful teams. This whole thing has made me want the Patriots to win. :D

Back