• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

You have to pick the Bills, Marv levy was a legend!! And I the 80s they were so Spurs its we could have been separated at birth.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I flirt with the game, I am Pats fan by association with my mates GF who is from there and rammed the sodding club down our throats.

I watched Dallas last night and that QB comes in for some right **** at times ey

he certainly does, if we had been knocked out last night the narrative would have been "Romo Chokes again", like he was the one dropping catches, running into the punter and missing field goals

the packers will probably tear us apart but at least the play-off win monkey is off our back

How bout dem Cowboys!

I've been in the "Romo chokes" camp a fair few times but last night he was superb, showed some clutch and got the win, the NFL can really deliver the excitement sometimes.

Although I agree the likely outcome is a Packers win... The boys have a perfect 8-0 away record this year and if anything we struggle at home (as seen last night) so I'm thinking it could be a close one.

yeah, we should be able to run it on them more than the lions, the problem is the D are dropping like flies and Rodgers will shred us, Romo is the best man to have in a shoot out though and its the best 2 QB's of 2014 going head to head

Dean Blandino -- Holding call missed vs. Dallas Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens - ESPN Dallas

Reversed Pete Morelli pass interference call overshadows Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions game - NFL - SI.com

President Obama weighs in on phantom Flag in Cowboys-Lions game | FOX Sports

How bout dem Cowboys!

Is this Galeforce cheering on his idol Romo :eek:

@nfl_uk: This Dallas Cowboys fan cheers on his team during the NFL wild card game against the Detroit Lions #FanOfTheWeek
B6sfyJVCMAAfzQ_.jpg

its going to be stupidly cold in wisconsin this weekend, it won't suit romo at all, rodgers has brett favre stats in cold conditions, cowboys go home with tails between legs

there is absolutely no shame in losing at lambeau, that's the hardest place to go in football right now

if the Cowboys even make a game of it we've done well

(one thing on Romo, he grew up in Wisconsin, the conditions won't surprise him)

Last edited:
yeah, if you want to blame him for murray's fumble or bailey's missed FG, or writing that stupid incomplete catch rule, as i'm sure the entire US sports press will do tomorrow
That rule is a complete farce, but this is momentum sport and those two sacks killed it.

Back