• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Gallardo signed/announced now, to take charge against Leicester on 16 Dec (with sensitivity to River Plate, who are on the verge of winning the league), that makes a caretaker scenario absolutely fine. It's the open-ended caretaker situation that creates a problem.

And he will be facing Conte at Leicester.

The last time we got the wrong famous manager, it was because we were scared Woolwich would go for him. Now we’re trying to gazump both Man U and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for another monstrous egomaniac.

Very honest from Gold, Levy won't be happy with his comments though

From the tweet and comments, I see someone mentioned the senior players went to Levy and said Nuno wasn't up to the job. Who exactly are the senior players? Kane? The one who wants to leave? Hojberg? Dele? WTF are the senior players? It surely can't be Dier because Nuno has literally saved his and Sanchez's reputation as CBs.

More than clubs with more money than us?

Can't see any top managers going to Saudi Sportswashing Machine until someone else has done the hard work of making them a top half club at least.

The people in charge at Man Utd don't want to sack Solskjær.

Not seeing many others in desperate need of big name.

If Conte comes but fails, one upside is that the squad should be a lot stronger for the next man given that Conte will have required significant investment to join

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Conte comes in and demands some new big money signings, clears out some unwanted players. Then the next manager might have a better squad to start from instead of what we have now!

I don't think he'll be asking for the sums banded around. Don Fabio has shown himself to be competent in the market with the one summer he's had.

I think it'll be more about identifying and buying targets early, and similarly shifting unwanted players early. Just being much more aggressive and dynamic when it comes to transfers. It's gonna take him 5 mins of his first training session to identify the slackers, he isn't gonna want to be having them stinking up the place for another season while we fudge about.

Also if you look back, he left his teams because the clubs wasn't as committed to the project as he was.

From the tweet and comments, I see someone mentioned the senior players went to Levy and said Nuno wasn't up to the job. Who exactly are the senior players? Kane? The one who wants to leave? Hojberg? Dele? WTF are the senior players? It surely can't be Dier because Nuno has literally saved his and Sanchez's reputation as CBs.

Lloris and Dier are the adults in the room since Kane brick the bed I guess.

He must be tinkling himself.

Negotiate in July
Wait for club to get further in trouble
Re-negotiate in November

Wonder if he brought his own Vaseline or made Levy supply it.
There should definitely be a laughing reaction on this forum for posts like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back