• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Benfica OMT

Knew that it'd come right with Chadli. He was too good to be simply be labelled as being ****.

Benfica played most of the game in second gear but it was great to get those goals. That result should lift us and I expect the players to play with more confidence in the race for 5th place .

Knew that it'd come right with Chadli. He was too good to be simply be labelled as being ****.

Benfica played most of the game in second gear but it was great to get those goals. That result should lift us and I expect the players to play with more confidence in the race for 5th place .

Certainly the most effective player we have coming from that position.

People moaning about Bentaleb tonight, what about Sandro the past few games he has been a total liability

At least we go out with our heads held somewhat high.
Team did well today all things considering.
Chadli and Bentaleb very good, Eriksen should have started the game, Fryers was decent - not sure I'd play Vertonghen ahead of him at the moment.
Best we've seen from the Harry Kane so far.

People moaning about Bentaleb tonight, what about Sandro the past few games he has been a total liability

Liability is a bit too far, but he's certainly not been as good as we usually know of him. No one is on form all season.

Giving him some leeway today, think he did ok played out of position, up untill the penalty that is, but things like this happen when we're chasing the game and feets are tired.

So so close. That would gave been really interesting had we gone to extra time, I would go as far to say, we would have progressed after ET, momentum was with us.
What as shame we couldnt hang on for a confidence boosting win/

Nacer MOTM, with good support from Bentaleb and Fryers

Definite push in the back IMO. It doesn't take much to topple a player with a push in the back. Also, why would he go down? He's about to shoot.

Would Benfica have got it had it been the other end, yes

Would Chelsea, Arsenal or Emirates Marketing Project got that pen, 100% yes

Season over then, 8 pointless league games left.
I'd play Naughton, Fryers (as cb), Bentaleb, Eriksen and Chadli in every fooking game left

Dunno about that Kane penalty call, he went down with a smirk on his face. Think he went for it, worked hard to get infront of the defender and then went down.
Definitely not as clear as Benfica's penalty

Giving him some leeway today, think he did ok played out of position, up untill the penalty that is, but things like this happen when we're chasing the game and feets are tired.

What is his position though?
He has no position in modern football? There is no Sandro style player in the Barcalona or Bayern teams.

Bentaleb, Fryers, Chadli and Kane were fantastic.

Amazing how much we improved once Soldado and townsend went off.

People being way too harsh on Sandro. The game was over when he gave away the pen - well past the 3 mins injury time. We wouldn't have got up the other end anyway. Before that, playing out of position and presumably in charge of marshalling the defence, he was excellent.

Chadli was superb again today, I guess some players just take a while to settle. I am hoping that is the case with both Paulinho and Soldado as they are very talented players.

Back