• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Benfica OMT

Paxtonloudmouth

Michael Brown
Lets ****ing have it. Time to believe. Are we going to allow us to lose to a team from a league which contains Rio Ave. A country that has produced those two bob players Eusébio and the greasy Ronaldo ? No we are not, we are Tottenham Hotspur. The club that was not relegated even with Stephen Clemence in midfield. A club who has managed to stay in the top six all season with a manager who has managed as many clubs as any of us before he got the job. If that is not glory,I do not know what is.

Lloris
Naughton Vertonghen Kaboul Rose
Sandro Eriksen
Townsend Lennon
Ade Bobby
Coys.

If we play like we did yesterday it'll be a good performance, but these lot would have beaten arsenal playing like they did yesterday. So many threats all of the pitch i agree with the comment JJ will send out his team to kill us in the first half.

So what do we do? Does Tim roll the dice on this one or save the team for Sunday? Personally I think he'll go the latter in which case he should play his weakest team while protecting the likes of ADE rose Eriksen sandro walker.

CD we don't have much choice unless he throws on a youngster?

Expect siggy Pauli Chadli bobby Townsend to start naughton and fryers too and what the heck stick friedel on goal.

3-1 Benfica bobby for us

We must get our wingers heavily involved - Jesus doesn't like crosses.

3-0 to Spurs and sweet revenge for being conned out of the 1962 European Cup Semi-Final.

Last edited:
We needed a lead to take to their cauldron of a stadium, we're going to get taught another footballing lesson.

We'll need to attack from the get go and they'll pick us off.

Tim to be sent off for attacking Jesus with his gilet.

I think Sherwood is going to chin Jesus......3-0 to the Portugeezers

------------------Lloris-------------------
-----Walker---Kaboul--Vertonghen---
--------------Sandro--Dembele---------
--Lennon-------Eriksen--------Townsend
-----------Soldado-----Adebayor---------

------------------Lloris-------------------
-----Walker---Kaboul--Vertonghen---
--------------Sandro--Dembele---------
--Lennon-------Eriksen--------Townsend
-----------Soldado-----Adebayor---------

-----------------Lloris
----------------Kaboul
-------Walker-----------Rose
------Dembele--Eriksen--Sigurdsson
Lennon---Soldado---Adebayor---Chadli

Or something like that. Just gotta start this one at 150 mph and hope we get an early goal.

We must get our wingers heavily involved - Jesus doesn't like crosses.

3-0 to Spurs and sweet revenge for being conned out of the 1962 European Cup Semi-Final.

:ross:

Would be great. Give us all something to smile about.....at last.

We may even score from a corner..... No wait, we just don't do that sort of thing. Silly me.

-----------------Lloris
----------------Kaboul
-------Walker-----------Rose
------Dembele--Eriksen--Sigurdsson
Lennon---Soldado---Adebayor---Chadli

Or something like that. Just gotta start this one at 150 mph and hope we get an early goal.

Like it. They won't be expecting that! Townsend for Lennon though, we want to carry an offensive threat after all.

"one, two, three, this is for Andre!"

Apparently what Jorge Jesus was shouting over to Sherwood when Benfica scored their 3rd.

Back