• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
560601_423881844302824_207753042582373_1455355_1536003902_n.jpg

Edinson Cavani has told Napoli that he wants to be part of Uruguays bid for gold at the 2012 Olympics. They better not say no

Speaking to A Fondo, the 25-year-old has underlined that he will be in London this summer no matter what his club say.

ÔÇ£I want to go to the Olympics,ÔÇØ the South American noted. ÔÇ£I will not accept a ÔÇÿnoÔÇÖ from Napoli. IÔÇÖve already spoken to them about it and made it clear I want to play for my country.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm ready to battle for Uruguay if they need me.

ÔÇ£If Napoli donÔÇÖt allow that then I will firstly return to Italy, cause unimaginable trouble and then IÔÇÖll go to London anyway.ÔÇØ

He's a prick of the highest order. Suits perfectly the ManCity project.

Edinson Cavani has told Napoli that he wants to be part of Uruguays bid for gold at the 2012 Olympics. They better not say no

Speaking to A Fondo, the 25-year-old has underlined that he will be in London this summer no matter what his club say.

ÔÇ£I want to go to the Olympics,ÔÇØ the South American noted. ÔÇ£I will not accept a ÔÇÿnoÔÇÖ from Napoli. IÔÇÖve already spoken to them about it and made it clear I want to play for my country.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm ready to battle for Uruguay if they need me.

ÔÇ£If Napoli donÔÇÖt allow that then I will firstly return to Italy, cause unimaginable trouble and then IÔÇÖll go to London anyway.ÔÇØ

He's a prick of the highest order. Suits perfectly the ManCity project.

Well, if hes in London then we may aswell show him our new trainning ground..

Dont know if this has been mentioned - but odds on O G Solskj?ªr becoming the new manager for Aston Villa has plummeted today

Down to 2,54/1 at Betfair right now

Did any of you lot see that Goon who stood outside The Emirates with a Spurs shirt on to apologise for cheating on his missus?

Well, it didn't work, so he's done this now....

[video=youtube;DpfGRjNYMcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGRjNYMcw[/video]

Last edited:
Did any of you lot see that Goon who stood outside The Emirates with a Spurs shirt on to apologise for cheating on his missus?

Well, it didn't work, so he's done this now....

[video=youtube;DpfGRjNYMcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGRjNYMcw[/video]

LOL

Amazing. I didn't know arsenal fans possessed balls.

Or a penis for that matter.

Back