• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
If we get to the qualification stages, we'll be seeded.

Just like we beat YB's, any team we are likely to meet will be from that bracket.

Four of those teams already confirmed as Lille, Udinese, Borussia M?Ânchengladbach and Malaga. None of them with much experience from Europe, therefore low coefficients.

It's confirmed that those 4 teams will be in the play-offs.

It's likely that they'll be unseeded but not definite. If unseeded teams win in the previous qualifying round, as Young Boys did when we played them, they may replace the teams above as unseeded in the play-offs.

We were quite fortune to draw a team as poor as Young Boys that time, depsite their pitch. When they dropped into the Europa League they went into pot four (of four) for the group stage draw.

I have the feeling that, should we get in, we'll face Borussia Monchengladbach. They're as close as you can get to Spurs' sister club in Germany, right down to their characteristic underachievement and glory days in the seventies (which, quite honestly, were Germany's sixties). Shame they seem to like Liverpool, though.

Nasri, what a clown shoe, scummy player that used to play for a scummy club moves onto an even bigger one with absolutely no class at all and is still a clown shoe.

Nasri, what a clown shoe, scummy player that used to play for a scummy club moves onto an even bigger one with absolutely no class at all and is still a clown shoe.

He also looks like a lesbian horse.

And also seems to save his decent games for us...

Yeah, well done City, nicely bought :rolleyes: It has more in common with Supermarket Sweep than an actual accomplishment.

Who cares about ManCity or how or what they win ! When it comes to English or even European football, I will always support Anything But ManU ! ManU are the bad guys. They even worship and call themselves Devils, mind you ! I won't mind ManCity winning the league title every year if it means ManU not winning it ! And if you want to know why people hate ManU so much, just look at this pic again :

article-0-01F865D10000044D-205_468x286.jpg

No other team had ever get away with that. Only ManU !

Yeah but...it's Emirates Marketing Project.The ultimate cash-guzzling monster, funded by a dictator.

I don't like United, not at all. But I'd much prefer them winning the league, as opposed to the other candidates;

Sheikh Mansour F.C
Ku Klux Kenny's Scouse Army
Abramovich F.C
Le Arse

Unappealing.

It's confirmed that those 4 teams will be in the play-offs.

It's likely that they'll be unseeded but not definite. If unseeded teams win in the previous qualifying round, as Young Boys did when we played them, they may replace the teams above as unseeded in the play-offs.

Right. I think I get this now.

We need the unseeded teams playing the earlier qualifying rounds to win thus bumping one or more of Lille, Udinese, Borussia M?Ânchengladbach or Malaga into the seeded bracket and thus avoiding them.

Who cares about ManCity or how or what they win ! When it comes to English or even European football, I will always support Anything But ManU ! ManU are the bad guys. They even worship and call themselves Devils, mind you ! I won't mind ManCity winning the league title every year if it means ManU not winning it ! And if you want to know why people hate ManU so much, just look at this pic again :

Is that 'technology' in that screenshot?? Appeal? Could we have done that at the time??

I have the feeling that, should we get in, we'll face Borussia Monchengladbach. They're as close as you can get to Spurs' sister club in Germany, right down to their characteristic underachievement and glory days in the seventies (which, quite honestly, were Germany's sixties). Shame they seem to like Liverpool, though.

And they can play like how we did at our peak this season.
Skip to about 1 minute in.

[video=youtube;JAx9kYx8qo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAx9kYx8qo4&t=1m06s[/video]

And Chelsea

Don't worry, Emirates Marketing Project will get their fair share of dodgy calls over the next decade or so.

Emirates Marketing Project midfielder Samir Nasri has mocked Arsenal fans, after seeing the north London side finish third in the Premier League as his new club won the title.
samirnasriceleb_275x155.jpg
GettyImagesSamir Nasri celebrates claiming the Premier League title last weekend

Nasri departed the Gunners for the Etihad Stadium at the start of the season in a multi-million pound deal that led many Arsenal fans to accuse the Frenchman of leaving for the money.
Nasri has now hit back at those same critics - goading Arsenal fans that he is celebrating winning the title while they are left to mull over another trophyless campaign.
"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri said. "I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winner's medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.
"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.
"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."
Nasri also suggested that some players at Arsenal are not giving their all to the cause, but are happy to take their wages and settle for third place in the table.
"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team," he said.
"There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal."

Wheelchair has said he will stick Nasri's insults down his throat when AFC win a trophy next year

Has somebody not told him the Emirates Cup isnt happening ???

Totally agree. Would seem to be the obvious outcome especially because if we do qualify it will have been with the help of a German team

No nasri if it was about the money you'd join one of the richest teams in the world. Oh wait....

Prick.

You think Man U,Real Madrid etc don't pay big bucks? The biggest and most successful clubs tend to pay the big wages. Winning trophies and getting paid a lot are kind of interlinked.....

You think Man U,Real Madrid etc don't pay big bucks? The biggest and most successful clubs tend to pay the big wages. Winning trophies and getting paid a lot are kind of interlinked.....

Except Emirates Marketing Project were neither big or successful, they just had endless amounts of cash. Their wages are highest among the English clubs.

Back