• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
In his first ever year as manager (last season), he won the league at Molde on their 100th year anniversary. He has a 60% win percentage. It was Molde's first ever league win too.

That is pretty impressive...

How long until we are linked to him? :mickey:

Have not been following his managerial career thus far, have no idea how risky it would be..

Done well with United's reserves, won the Norwegian league in his first season. Currently 2nd after 9 matches. Handles the media really well I think.

Good to see some clubs not going down the usual route of appointing the last manager sacked by another club. The league needs some more fresh ideas.

I've always liked Solskjaer as a player, one of the best finishers of all time. Injuries really did take their toll on his career though. He is very well liked by everyone and I don't know any footballer or fan who doesn't have some sort of respect for him or have a bad word to say about him.

as Jordinho said, done well with United's reserves and he's been brilliant at Molde, then again it is the Norweigen league but still, for someone who wasn't a proper club manager before hand it's a good achievement. I think he may some time in the future perhaps be Man Utd manager

He is someone who really understands the tactical side of it and how it's about the TEAM. Most of his goals came as a substitute after he'd spent the match studying the opposition and figuring out how to beat them instead of fumbling about with his phone or iPod or whatever.

According to Norways biggest newspaper, VG, Lerner's private jet is at the airport in Kristiansund where Solskjaer lives. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

According to Norways biggest newspaper, VG, Lerner's private jet is at the airport in Kristiansund where Solskjaer lives. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

That's been the twitter rumour, though it's claimed Lerner would still like the chance to talk to Lambert.

1337287120683_594.jpg

Taken just before 21 uk time, apparently the registration confirms it's Lerners plane.

If true, fair play to Lerner. That's exactly the kind of ballsy punt Villa needs. A bit of youth and vigour to shake the brickhouse out of its torpor.

They usually have something on the TV's that updates latest news stories, or just ask the stewardesses. If your going business shouldnt be a problem to find out.

Did any of you lot see that Goon who stood outside The Emirates with a Spurs shirt on to apologise for cheating on his missus?

Well, it didn't work, so he's done this now....

[video=youtube;DpfGRjNYMcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGRjNYMcw[/video]

So he just tinkled himself in public? What a pathetic loser.

Is there any pics of his missus about? She must be silly fit for this.

Yeah, from what I can tell Sarah doesn't exist. All a load of brick.

Though the fact that he did actually tinkle himself is just bizarre.

Did any of you lot see that Goon who stood outside The Emirates with a Spurs shirt on to apologise for cheating on his missus?

Well, it didn't work, so he's done this now....

[video=youtube;DpfGRjNYMcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGRjNYMcw[/video]

stupid Gooner taco...and Sarah knows it..

Just have a little word with one of the stewardesses

Buy her a bottle of champers and offer her a good time at the destination

In exchange for regular updates

Most stewardesses I've met are well up for it and will do anything to keep a man happy

I'll bet you've shagged a few in the First Class bogs between Heathrow and Rio De Janiero...I'm betting you didn't even have to give them champers you devil...the stories you could tell eh?! ;)

Back