• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Liverpools statement on the Downing issues...

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac355/Joelee22/liverpool.jpg

Are we going to be able to embed images sometime soon? Or am I being stupid and we already can?

:ross: brilliant

liverpool.jpg

Joseph Barton Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton 6m
Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

Joseph Barton Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton 10m
Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

Joseph Barton Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton 11m
If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Joseph Barton Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton 15m
Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

:eek:

I still imagine it's the sort of stuff Eboue would come out with, the guys hilarious, a gooner I liked

"Football League dismisses Andre Villas-Boas's 'B' team suggestion"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16659835.stm

It's like they should have a separate league for the 'b' teams... They should probably call it something like the b league, or the backup league... :rolleyes:

I think it's incredibly disrespectful when these foreign managers continually bleat on about sticking reserve team's in the championship, it's completely dismissive of this country's footballing tradition, and the strength of Football Clubs we have through the football pyramid. Let's just forget about most of those clubs history and dump a reserve team in their place. fudge Off

"Football League dismisses Andre Villas-Boas's 'B' team suggestion"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16659835.stm

It's like they should have a separate league for the 'b' teams... They should probably call it something like the b league, or the backup league... :rolleyes:

The reserve league could do with a makeover. Make it a league of B-sides where you register a squad of youngsters and those that didn't make the A-squad, but are allowed to bring in a certain number, but no more than 2 or 3, from that A-squad to give them match practice.

M?Ânchengladbach beating Bayern 3-1 today to move within a point of them at the top of the Bundesliga. This gives Schalke and Dortmund the chance to move level with Bayern tomorrow. Looks like the title race in Germany will be even tighter than in England.

although he did do a few things early on in his time with Arsenal which made him look like a typical gooner scum bag he actually turned out to be a great character

I never could stand Eboue. I remember one Spurs v Arsenal fixture in particular; Eboue threw himself on the floor looking for a foul, when it looked as if he wouldn't get the decision, he picked himself up and ran after the referee. On reaching the referee he threw himself back on the floor again!!

More annoying, but only just, than all those players and managers (Mancini etc) who have started waving imaginary cards. A mate said that the Wigan player should have been sent off v Emirates Marketing Project, I agreed, but this wouldn't have stopped me taking action against Mancini for bringing the game in to dispute.

M?Ânchengladbach beating Bayern 3-1 today to move within a point of them at the top of the Bundesliga. This gives Schalke and Dortmund the chance to move level with Bayern tomorrow. Looks like the title race in Germany will be even tighter than in England.

Bundesliga has always been the most entertaining league. For me anyway

Good selection of games today, good to have early and late kickoffs as well (I'm watching on TV, so good for me anyway).

12.45 pm:
Norwich - Chelsea

3 pm:
Everton - Blackburn
Fulham - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
QPR - Wigan
Stoke - WBA
Sunderland - Swansea
Wolves - Villa

5.30 pm:
Bolton - Liverpool

Back