• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Aguero dribbles past half a dozen players with a brilliant display of skill, he creates the time and space to tap the ball into the net for a goal of the season contender but the ball is taken off his toe by the tackle of the season from Dzeko.

Emirates Marketing Project were beyond awful tonight, they'll be far better on Sunday.

mancini will be confused his best eleven, distracted regarding transfers, and unsure of harry's recent tactics. time for a memorable victory !

Heard Adam Smith had a good game for a playing MK Dons side last night against QPR. Didn't watch it myself, but my colleague seems to think he has good technique and a good cross. Gets forward, links up with his wing player and looks solid in general.

If this is true, he has all the aspects of the game that Walker seems to lack.

why are we letting greg touch ANY type of OMT on here? the man is a curse!!!

and you know what. we drew the game with wolves on account of this

Watching Bilbao before the clasico starts...Surely some of the players are worth a look at. They all seem to have modric's technique and first touch. They remind me of us, sexy football!

Watching Bilbao before the clasico starts...Surely some of the players are worth a look at. They all seem to have modric's technique and first touch. They remind me of us, sexy football!

I'd welcome any of Muniain, Llorente or Javi Mart?¡nez

Anyone see Balague and Salgado's heated debate before in the build up. Proper football punditry, if sky put Souness v someone with balls on PL games, it would be far more entertaining

I know they have made 10 changes, so its a completely different side, but its still bloody annoying seeing Birmingham City beating Wolves on their own patch after this weekend

Has there been a more drab game than this wolves brum game? (ok maybe the first one actually)

Another prem side goes out. 6 Non-PL sides guaranteed in the Last 16.

Could live with the winners of Sheff Ud-Birmingham in the 5th round if we progress

Back