• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Good selection of games today, good to have early and late kickoffs as well (I'm watching on TV, so good for me anyway).

12.45 pm:
Norwich - Chelsea

3 pm:
Everton - Blackburn
Fulham - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
QPR - Wigan
Stoke - WBA
Sunderland - Swansea
Wolves - Villa

5.30 pm:
Bolton - Liverpool

Dropping the daughter off at Everton this morning, she has a corporate for the game, xmas gift for her bf. Hopefully should be back in time to catch the Norwich game.
Would be nice for a few little favours today, but not too hopeful. Cant see the Canaries stopping Chelsea, Fulham should be able to avoid defeat v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and no doubt Bolton will roll over for Liverpool tonight

Good selection of games today, good to have early and late kickoffs as well (I'm watching on TV, so good for me anyway).

12.45 pm:
Norwich - Chelsea

3 pm:
Everton - Blackburn
Fulham - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
QPR - Wigan
Stoke - WBA
Sunderland - Swansea
Wolves - Villa

5.30 pm:
Bolton - Liverpool

In addition to African cup of nations matches later on tonight...

Equatorial Guinea v Libya
Senegal v Zambia

Is a great day to be a football fan....

How can he not be on the bench? they don't really have anyone better to put on the bench...

I reckon Torres will score today, in a 2 - 1 defeat.. but it'll set off a waved of optimism in the chelsea fans that would be unfounded...

He's not likely to hit his pool form in this ageing chelsea side i think..

Last edited:
Villas-Boas explains Gary Cahill omission by saying there is a "team dynamic" to get into: "One more week, & Gary will be involved."

Naughton will be busy today. Already let Sturridge in behind him, but managed to get back and concede a corner.

Read a few people on twitter saying they don't care about the Chelsea game today. Why? If they win and we lose to City, they will be 3 points behind us. SOme people are getting ahead of themselves a bit. Come on Norwich

Naughton will be busy today. Already let Sturridge in behind him, but managed to get back and concede a corner.

A player of sturridge's pace is likely to get behind you once or twice, it's how you cope with it that'll show how he's developing as a player.. If he can contain most of the threat on the left (which i didn't think was his preferred position) then i reckon he'd be a nice backup for either position next year...

Norwich have been brilliant so far, but their lack of individual skill will benefit Chelsea.

What I find funny when I look at Torres is, he's playing EXACTLY how I thought he would when he signed for Liverpool.

In addition to African cup of nations matches later on tonight...

Equatorial Guinea v Libya
Senegal v Zambia
Is a great day to be a football fan....

From a selfish/Spurs point of view,i'd like to Senegal reach the last 4..meaning Ba would not be available on Feb 11th

Back