• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
That was a terrible game of football. Practically the entire game was Barcelona passing it around in the final third without actually creating anything because Madrid had 11 men behind the ball and there was a foul followed by either players squaring up to each other or a player writhing about on the floor in imaginary pain and everyone surrounding the referee.

I don't care how good Barcelona are, I would be furious if I'd watched Spurs at home playing as negatively as Madrid were in the second half, especially if we weren't winning. Real are first in the league, they want to be crowned as champions and declare themselves as better than Barcelona. How can any team believe that they're genuinely better than their opponents if they're losing to them at home after the opposition have around 70% possession and spend the game passing it around in your half. Madrid have lost 9 of the last 13 Clasicos and what's worse for them is that they've been utterly outclassed in quite a lot of them. Barca seem to have that psychological edge over them that Man Utd have over us.

They could lose to Barca twice in the league but continue DOMINATING the rest like they are doing and they will win the league. In fact, I bet that is what Mourinho is aiming. If he gets a point or beats Barca, then boom, a bonus for him and his team. But continue battering the rest like him and his team are doing and he's laughing all the way to the La Liga trophy.

Back