• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

alternatives could be Dzagoev who looked damn good whenever i've seen him (although he plays further up the pitch than moutinho) but who else is there? Defour was meant to be an excellent player but Porto won't sell imo, hmmmmm?

Benat - Real Betis

i said it all summer, is available for around 15 mill or maybe even less. Just the type we need, can afford, and i dont see why he wouldnt want to join

What about Isco from Malaga?

Looks class in every game I've seen him play (about 6 this season) and available with his buy out of £17M

From what I've seen he is the perfect player for us and is a bett player for what I think we need that's Moutinho (just my opinion)

Isco is a good call indeed - him or Willian would be a massive improvement in our midfield - and one we desperately need

Adam Maher at AZ in Holland is another midfield player to keep an eye on......if Spurs want to attract young talent because of affordability, he must be one they have had a look at

Kevin Strootman at PSV could help form a strong midfield 3 ......... Sandro, Dembele, Strootman

Ander Herrera at A Bilbao was impressive whenever i saw him last season

What about Isco from Malaga?

Looks class in every game I've seen him play (about 6 this season) and available with his buy out of £17M

From what I've seen he is the perfect player for us and is a bett player for what I think we need that's Moutinho (just my opinion)

Isco has been used as an attacking midfielder for Malaga, but as a player he reminds me a lot of Fabregas, so I think he could develop into a world class central midfield playmaker. Unfortuantely Malaga are doing very well this year, so I think it's highly unlikely he'll make a move in the january transfer window.

That said I think we should go all out to get him. World class players are hard to come by and I rather prefer a few of these top signings coupled with some of the young talents instead of buying decent PL players like Dempsey, Gylfi, Bentley, Pieenaar, Saha, Nelson etc.

Isco has been used as an attacking midfielder for Malaga, but as a player he reminds me a lot of Fabregas, so I think he could develop into a world class central midfield playmaker. Unfortuantely Malaga are doing very well this year, so I think it's highly unlikely he'll make a move in the january transfer window.

That said I think we should go all out to get him. World class players are hard to come by and I rather prefer a few of these top signings coupled with some of the young talents instead of buying decent PL players like Dempsey, Gylfi, Bentley, Pieenaar, Saha, Nelson etc.

He is very similar to Fabregash.

The benefit we have is that they haven been paid again so money may talk, which is why they signed for Malaga in the first place.

Someone mentioned Strootman earlier and from what I've seen he is very much in the box to box mould which may compliment Dembele. We need a number 10 and a number 8 (I always think of Gazza)

I'd also be looking at players at teams that are not in the CL just to hunt down that bargain player for once

Kevin Strootman at PSV could help form a strong midfield 3 ......... Sandro, Dembele, Strootman

Ander Herrera at A Bilbao was impressive whenever i saw him last season

Good shout. Think there's fudge all chance of getting Llorente but the hype machine on Herrera has died down a bit and we could benefit from that.

Llorente is practially in exile at the moment - 99% certain to leave in Jan - we need to strike while the iron is hot.

If Arse sign him up - we can write-off 4th there and then, while Dempsey does the chicken dance.

I've just been updating the contract lengths of our current squad...

Aaron Lennon July 2016
Adam Smith Summer 2013
Alex Pritchard ?
Andros Townsend July 2016
Benoit Assou-Ekotto August 2015
Bongani Khumalo Summer 2015
Brad Friedel July 2013
Cameron Lancaster July 2014
Carlo Cuducini July 2013
Clint Dempsey July 2015
Cristian Ceballos July 2014
Danny Rose July 2015
David Bentley July 2014
Dean Parrett August 2013
Emmanuel Adebayor August 2016
Gareth Bale July 2016
Giancarlo Gallifuoco Summer 2013
Grant Hall ?
Gylfi Sigurdsson July 2016
Harry Kane ?
Heurelho Gomes June 2014
Hugo Lloris July 2016
Iago Falque July 2015
Jake Barthram Summer 2013
Jake Livermore July 2016
Jake Nicholson ?
Jan Vertonghen Summer 2016
Jermain Defoe July 2015
Jermaine Jenas July 2014
John Bostock August 2014
Jon Obika ?
Jordan Archer July 2013
Kevin Stewart ?
Kyle Naughton August 2016
Kyle Walker July 2017
Massimo Luongo July 2014
Michael Dawson Summer 2015
Mousa Dembele Summer 2017
Ryan Fredericks July 2014
Ryan Mason July 2013
Sandro September 2016
Scott Parker Summer 2015
Souleymane Coulibaly ?
Steven Caulker July 2016
Tom Carroll July 2016
Tom Huddlestone July 2015
William Gallas July 2013
Younes Kaboul Summer 2014

...there are a few players missing, as I usually rely on announcements from the Official Site and they aren't always comprehensive.

Said he doesn't want to move to England.

Llorente is practially in exile at the moment - 99% certain to leave in Jan - we need to strike while the iron is hot.

If Arse sign him up - we can write-off 4th there and then, while Dempsey does the chicken dance.

Like now. Cant we try and sort out some kind of pre-window deal whereby he signs for the club Jan 1st?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can not believe they have played for us, i feel sick and angry and sick.

Like now. Cant we try and sort out some kind of pre-window deal whereby he signs for the club Jan 1st?

I can not remember us ever doing this, though it would be so lovely if we did rather then the usual last minute deadline day deals. Maybe with davies and etherington many years ago.

I can not remember us ever doing this, though it would be so lovely if we did rather then the usual last minute deadline day deals. Maybe with davies and etherington many years ago.

I think we also had an agreement in place with Internacional for Sandro long before he actually joined us.

I think we also had an agreement in place with Internacional for Sandro long before he actually joined us.

We also signed Modric in April 2008 ready for the start of the 08/09 season. I'm sure discussions go on all year round but clubs naturally want to protect their assets during the season which is the reason the January window makes no sense.

It's all gone a little quiet regarding Damaio.

Think that train along with Moutinho has passed sadly. I'd imagine we'd need 30 million for each now and even if Levy did empty his pockets I think the players have got their sights set on other possibilities now.

Back