• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Immense Struggle to avoid the European Conference League

Even though there is the local derby nature of the Southampton game, you'd expect them to win that and pick up at least 4 more points.

Therefore more depends on whether we can add 6 points from the next 2 games as without that we wouldnt have a shot of 6th place

Even though there is the local derby nature of the Southampton game, you'd expect them to win that and pick up at least 4 more points.

Therefore more depends on whether we can add 6 points from the next 2 games as without that we wouldnt have a shot of 6th place
I can see us winning tomorrow but not at Leeds if I'm honest

I can see us winning tomorrow but not at Leeds if I'm honest

Agree with that

edit: though in theory there is a set of not impossible results that Leeds are down by the time we play them. Everton beat Wolves, Leeds lose at West Ham and Forest get a point v Arse. I can see Leeds getting something at West Ham though given their ECL game last night

Cant see us winning 2 games, right now I only hope ManU lose 4 place.. the last 3 Spurs games Viaplay have been talking about Kane going to manU..

We are not beating Leeds next weekend, but unbelievably if we draw, Villa lose and Brentford fail to beat City, somehow we fall into the Conference

Back