• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Yeah, I can wear what I want. Might even sing it to them. ILL WEAR WHAT I WANT, ILL WEAR WHAT I WANT, IM A fudging YIDDO AND ILL WEAR WHAT I WANT

I always just say well done to the fans, what's the point in getting all riled by their banter, if you just say well done to them for the victory then that ends the stick for the defeat or should do. If they then say that we're crap, you can say we were on the day but over the season we are the better side as proven by our higher position in the Premiership. The best that they can then say is that the season isn't over and well then you just say no, it isn't but I'm going to enjoy the rest of the season etc.... if you rise to their bait, they'll keep baiting, best to get it over with.

How do we treat the goons tomorrow? My Manager is a fudgein gooner. Im goin to either knock him the fudge out or show him the league table - which is it to be?

Best thing to do is just say "you deserved it, we were brick" as much as it hurts to say it to them, it's the truth and we have more class than they do. If they give you any brick after you admit that, then anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

I always just say well done to the fans, what's the point in getting all riled by their banter, if you just say well done to them for the victory then that ends the stick for the defeat or should do. If they then say that we're crap, you can say we were on the day but over the season we are the better side as proven by our higher position in the Premiership. The best that they can then say is that the season isn't over and well then you just say no, it isn't but I'm going to enjoy the rest of the season etc.... if you rise to their bait, they'll keep baiting, best to get it over with.

Its all swings and ronudabouts. The Swamp last season was our day.

Next season, who will give a f#ck about this.

Best thing to do is just say "you deserved it, we were brick" as much as it hurts to say it to them, it's the truth and we have more class than they do. If they give you any brick after you admit that, then anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

So you agree with my approach. Every team can be brick on one game and once it's accepted, move it on and realise that the season is more important than a one off fixture and I'd rather that we be more successful than them than we beat them.

Its all swings and ronudabouts. The Swamp last season was our day.

Next season, who will give a f#ck about this.

Yup, no doubt we will be constantly reminded about it, as we are about our past famous collapses but it's happened, nothing can be done about it, time to accept and move on.

So you agree with my approach. Every team can be brick on one game and once it's accepted, move it on and realise that the season is more important than a one off fixture and I'd rather that we be more successful than them than we beat them.

Yeah you just dig yourself a deeper hole if you rise to them or try and excuses, just take it like a man. My uncle is a gooner, he texted me to congratulate on the result when we beat them in October, he also did it not even 10 minutes after we beat them 3-2 at their place last season, which I know must have really hurt him! So I texted him today after the game and said well done!

I think im just gonna go with my willy hanging out and anyone talks to me ill tell them to fudgein suck it.

People will remember this game for two reasons;

Firstly, because it showed just how vulnerable Spurs still can be on rare occasions,

and secondly, because it marked the start of a 12 game winning streak that saw us blaze to the title.;)

People will remember this game for two reasons;

Firstly, because it showed just how vulnerable Spurs still can be on rare occasions,

and secondly, because it marked the start of a 12 game winning streak that saw us blaze to the title.;)

The last time we conceded five we went on a brilliant winning run (10 from 11 i think) the same will happen again and it will be all down to my OMT so you can all suck my dingdong.

and then bukkake one mass GG bukkake

The last time we conceded five we went on a brilliant winning run (10 from 11 i think) the same will happen again and it will be all down to my OMT so you can all suck my dingdong.

If that happens, you gain some level of redemption. If it doesn't happen, you get punished?

I obviously haven't read every previous post but surely doesn't it follow that if you havent been an obnoxious **** all season then the opposite shouldnt happen.

Dont you dare try take an ounce of credit from my beautiful OMT. I will be the one responsible for leading this team to a glorious victory.

fudge 'em. We're not gay enough to say stuff like 'forget batman, we've got robin!!! my hero!!!' Notice how they're the first ones to moan about how brick they are - then when they get a vital victory like today then all of a sudden they're sucking on wenger's dingdong and saying that they supported him all along. We've been through plenty of dull times in the last 20 or so years, so we're bloody well used to it.

The success under Wenger has created a breed of Gooner that sickens me to the core. I'd rather lose 5-2 than be one of them.

Up the Spurs - Pride of North London and the Kings of White Hart Lane.

F#ck arsenal.

Ill laugh at them til I die.

Scum.

At the end of the day, they spanked us. And we deserved to be spanked. So what.

Tottenham Hotspur means more to us than arsenal does to most of them. Look at the OMT on arsemania. "Im not gonna watch", "Im taking a break til next season" etc etc etc. Fairweather.

Look at what we went through lads. Heartache. Pain. Humiliation, for TWENTY odd years.

Did we run, and hide? No, we turned up. Took it. Loved the club.

For all the in fighting on GG and maybe amongst us on a wider level, I'm proud to be a Yid...and for all The Scum win, we'll ALWAYS find a place in our hearts to laugh at the fact, we're not one of them.

5-2? And what? They hardly scratched the points difference. We got it wrong, thats football.

We are here, and always will be. Not pretending to support another team. Not glory hunting.

With the pain, comes the sweet sweet feeling of victory, in the long run.

This changes nothing. Tottenham Til We Die.....arsenal til the next good result.

THATS the differnece.

YID ARMY

Well said.

COYS!

Back