• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

We should keep this thread, the rivalry between the two clubs is part of what football is about and part of our core. If there was no Arsenal, then our rivalry would be stronger with West Ham and we would have a similar thread about them. Rivarly and banter does not always care for one off results but instead allows fans to poke fun at each other when the opportunity presents itself. Today we are the victim of the banter but we would lose face against Arsenal if we were to delete this thread off the back of ONE result and ONE result which still leaves us SEVEN points ahead of them in the Premiership.

People equally are scared Arsenal will now close that gap. I don't think they will, perhaps I'm wrong but it's still a good few points to close down on us.

Well said. A load of folk on here were concerned about this game before kick-off, even moreso after Harry got someone else to write out the team sheet. This thread should stay as long as Arsenal are laughable, which will hopefully be for a very long time.

F#ck arsenal.

Ill laugh at them til I die.

Scum.

At the end of the day, they spanked us. And we deserved to be spanked. So what.

Tottenham Hotspur means more to us than arsenal does to most of them. Look at the OMT on arsemania. "Im not gonna watch", "Im taking a break til next season" etc etc etc. Fairweather.

Look at what we went through lads. Heartache. Pain. Humiliation, for TWENTY odd years.

Did we run, and hide? No, we turned up. Took it. Loved the club.

For all the in fighting on GG and maybe amongst us on a wider level, I'm proud to be a Yid...and for all The Scum win, we'll ALWAYS find a place in our hearts to laugh at the fact, we're not one of them.

5-2? And what? They hardly scratched the points difference. We got it wrong, thats football.

We are here, and always will be. Not pretending to support another team. Not glory hunting.

With the pain, comes the sweet sweet feeling of victory, in the long run.

This changes nothing. Tottenham Til We Die.....arsenal til the next good result.

THATS the differnece.

YID ARMY

I'm still laughing at those mugs, and I would be if we played in the Blue square with them in the prem.
I laugh at anyone who decides to be a scum fan.
I'd rather be dead than a Gooner, living a miserable life of sitting on your hands at games, being mugged off by a **** of a manager who talks a load of brick, and crying about suffering the "ignominy" of "only" finishing 5th. They don't know what it's like to really love your club, what it takes to be a real football fan, the feeling of being part of a brotherhood not a "fanbase".
They're all precious little darlings, who won't even watch a game for fear of a draw let alone defeat, who think they have a divine right to trophies, and don't have the gonad*s to stick up for their team when the chips are down.
fudge em. I will laugh at them for as long as I live, and be ever thankful that I'm not one of them.

fudge em if they do, they will still be a bunch of ****s. Still not sure how they are likely to finish above us though.

I'm still laughing at those mugs, and I would be if we played in the Blue square with them in the prem.
I laugh at anyone who decides to be a scum fan.
I'd rather be dead than a Gooner, living a miserable life of sitting on your hands at games, being mugged off by a **** of a manager who talks a load of brick, and crying about suffering the "ignominy" of "only" finishing 5th. They don't know what it's like to really love your club, what it takes to be a real football fan, the feeling of being part of a brotherhood not a "fanbase".
They're all precious little darlings, who won't even watch a game for fear of a draw let alone defeat, who think they have a divine right to trophies, and don't have the gonad*s to stick up for their team when the chips are down.
fudge em. I will laugh at them for as long as I live, and be ever thankful that I'm not one of them.

=D>

Thats the spirit.

If we lock, or move this thread, we are no better than them. Cant believe the amount of people who give a f#ck what they think.

And I'll still thank GHod Im not a gooner

Same here mate i hate them don't get me wrong, from the moving to north london to the stopping of us gettin promoted everything about that club makes my skin crawl the way the pretend to play good football but it is based on fouling and cheating i hate them. Still think the ****s will finish above us.

If they do, they do.

Difference is, that people like you will still be Tottenham. If we finish above them, most of them will "take a break" next season, until they look like they are doing ok.

That will always be a reason to laugh at them. F#cking Away Boyz bunch of c#nts.

How do we treat the goons tomorrow? My Manager is a fudgein gooner. Im goin to either knock him the fudge out or show him the league table - which is it to be?

Too right. We are proud of our club and that lot now wanna come out and say something after saying all week that they aren't gonna watch the game. Bunch of mugs the lot of them.

How do we treat the goons tomorrow? My Manager is a fudgein gooner. Im goin to either knock him the fudge out or show him the league table - which is it to be?

I work with one.

All season, he's been "taking a break". If he says one thing, I'll ask him how what he thinks about the last month of performances etc.....I bet he doesnt even know who they are playing next week.

Difference is, we dont hide. Laugh in his face, and tell him to enjoy his cup final. C#nt.

I'll be wearing my home shirt tomorrow, and fudge any manc, gooner, chelski, or scouser who think they have a word to say.

I'll be wearing my home shirt tomorrow, and fudge any manc, gooner, chelski, or scouser who think they have a word to say.

Where do you work? will your boss mind you wearing your shirt? I have a couple of locks to fit in portsmouth tomorrow morning horrible area and i will be in a bad mood as it is.

Back