• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

A goon I know posted this on his facebook wall;

"Anyone remember when the spuds from brick hart lane last won the league? Me neither I wasn't even born then."

He's 34 for the record.

I pointed out that his 6 year old son hadn't seen his beloved team win a trophy either and with the rate of decline currently on show, he might not ever live to see a trophy.

I fcuking hope we smash them on Sunday.

You and me both

Yes, but this is something coming from their chief executive Ivan Gazidis. He pretty much said that RVP won't go anywhere and would rather let him sit out the contract for that reason. I would take him, of course I would.

If they do not make CL methinks rvp will be off they will not be able to stop him

To be fair to Sagna, he isn't completely wrong. There isn't a single fudging player in Arses midfield that would stop Hazard making the starting XI...

To be fair to Sagna, he isn't completely wrong. There isn't a single fudging player in Arses midfield that would stop Hazard making the starting XI...

True, now that arshavin has joined zenit :D

Strange decision that by Mr Wenger - okay he's not been a World beater of late but wasn't his experience the reason he took Chamberlain off in that match (much to the disdain of RvP and the fans)? Surely now is when they need experienced players?

I hope everyone who has posted in this thread negative stuff about arsenal gets bum raped in their sleeps tonight. Because todays result was your fault, and redknapps.

I think we can laugh at them as we laugh at Stoke or Sunderland or whoever.

The team we played today would have 1 or 2 players at most who would make it in to our team. It was a one off based on the last few years and particularly this years results.

I think we can laugh at them as we laugh at Stoke or Sunderland or whoever.

The team we played today would have 1 or 2 players at most who would make it in to our team. It was a one off based on the last few years and particularly this years results.

With respect buddy your deluded.

Wait so our laugh at arsenal thread is bad for karma. So their Laugh at tottenham thread is what?

If karma exists they cancel each other out.

I shall continue to laugh at Ar5ena1. All their plastics who were dreading today's game are now posting pictures of the scoreboard on Facebook and the like, forgetting to post a picture of the current league table along with it. Today shows that they are a laughable bunch. Yes, the played us off the park and we were lucky to get our 2, but the laughing will continue from me.

With respect buddy your deluded.

I am definately deluded, but besides that I have to ask what has changed between this morning and now. They have papered over major cracks for now but look at their first goal - it was so tragic. Obviously it is hugely disappointing that we didnt really go after them and instead sat back and fell apart. But overall I feel given our points cushion we should finish top 4 and you have to say based on their defending they could easily miss out.

We should keep this thread, the rivalry between the two clubs is part of what football is about and part of our core. If there was no Arsenal, then our rivalry would be stronger with West Ham and we would have a similar thread about them. Rivarly and banter does not always care for one off results but instead allows fans to poke fun at each other when the opportunity presents itself. Today we are the victim of the banter but we would lose face against Arsenal if we were to delete this thread off the back of ONE result and ONE result which still leaves us SEVEN points ahead of them in the Premiership.

People equally are scared Arsenal will now close that gap. I don't think they will, perhaps I'm wrong but it's still a good few points to close down on us.

Back