• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

This thread doesn't deserve to die. Those mugs will have the smiles wiped off their faces soon enough. RvP will leave and In Arsene they will Rust.

Have faith. bump!

Originally Posted by linnet_spur
They were booing Walcott today. They don't deserve to be football fans.

You know what, when some Spurs fans decide to boo their own player (oh, and they do, don't kid yourselves!) you can see that player's head/form drop and we end up ruining (yet) another player's confidence...

Yet somehow, the smug-gloating-spoilt gooner ****s who decided to Boo little Theo somehow lifted his spirits to new heights and he's suddenly a world beater... THAT'S what breeds a stinking selfish football fan who thinks that booing and directing their vented spleen at a player DURING the game somehow has a positive effect... it SHOULDN'T have,

...but taking Sunday's disgusting example into account, maybe we should all give Ade/VdV/Modric/Bale a right fudging venomous backlash on Sunday to 'Spur them on' to grab a couple of goals each, by my reckoning, Man Utd would then have to score 9 to compete with that little goal tally!!

It's a shame this thread has fallen to page 2.

I'm bumping it to question why Wenger is Manager of the Month. Is one good game enough these days?

Frimpong is on Soccer Am tomorrow so those of you who normally watch it might as well skip it. He's such a brick footballer! His only claim to fame (if you can call it that) is hitting VDV in the face with the ball.

Frimpong is on Soccer Am tomorrow so those of you who normally watch it might as well skip it. He's such a brick footballer! His only claim to fame (if you can call it that) is hitting VDV in the face with the ball.

And they replay it with that brick song POW. Annoying taco.

He has put 'To all the spurs fans feeling clever sending me abuse Answer my crossword. 2nd Biggest team in north London 2 up 5 down. ****.

Yes, and when asked how he felt after the NLD he said happy and also that even though Spurs don't respect him they made him who he is so has to show respect back.

Basically WALOB, the guy is illiterate too.

He has put 'To all the spurs fans feeling clever sending me abuse Answer my crossword. 2nd Biggest team in north London 2 up 5 down. ****.
...he wont last too long on Twitter...Spurs Fans will rip him...once the hardcore realise he has an account he'll be trending for all of the right reasons 8)

Reading campbells twitter has confirmed three things for me:

1. He is a keyboard warrior
2. He is a massive, massive illiterate ****.
3. He has NO friends

Back