• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

That would seem like a real waste, N'Jie has never had an opportunity at an extended run in the squad.. Swapping him with an unknown quantity wouldn't make sense to me.
Hit and miss nature of the black box

That would seem like a real waste, N'Jie has never had an opportunity at an extended run in the squad.. Swapping him with an unknown quantity wouldn't make sense to me.

an unknown quantity to supporters but presumably not to our scouts and coaches who are the ones making the decisions

CHELSEA have completed the signing of £32million Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kante and are now planning a second raid on the Premier League champions for winger Riyad Mahrez.

The Algerian international is on the verge of turning down a new Foxes contract worth £100,000 a week.

And that will alert a number of Europe’s biggest clubs tracking the 25-year-old, who signed for £350,000 from Le Havre in 2014.

New Chelsea boss Antonio Conte finalised the transfer of Kante yesterday, who moves to Stamford Bridge on a five-year deal worth £150,000 a week.

Conte has made no secret of his desire to sign a goalscorer and PFA Player of the Year Mahrez, who hit 17 last season, fits the bill.

However, Foxes boss Claudio Ranieri insists he is confident Mahrez will stay at the King Power Stadium.

"I am very confident with him. He stays here with us," said Ranieri.

"He enjoys it and is not a man saying 'coach I want to go'. He is happy."

Chelsea will face competition from Arsenal and Barcelona, who also being credited with interest in the midfielder.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-Riyad-Mahrez-N-Golo-Kante-swoop-News-Gossip

Couldn't agree less. The two Dutch CBs were central (literally) to what was the best or one of the best defences last season and that was down to both of them even if Toby was more obviously the star. Verts is quieter but I don't see him being the weaker link.

We need leaders through the team and I see a spine of Hugo, Toby, Dier, Kane developing into that rather than needing to buy a 'leader'.

Neither could i, it seems that there are still some fans who believe the old " body langage " rubbish that was spouted about him under Sherwood. As you say Toby is was probably the better CB last season but that was because Jan and him play well together. Funny that Toby was not the same player during the Euros when Jan was not alongside him.

Blame their dingdong of a coach, same bloke that hardly played Dembele but comtinued on with Fellaini

Dembélé got injured that is why he never played after his first game. But you are right on one point their manager did not use his squad right.

Back