• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

United seem to be more interested in appeasing the fans that trying to win the title, a 35 year old Zlatan (who has never played in the PL) & Pogba taking up more than £100m in transfer fees and probably £500k/week in wages.

United seem to be more interested in appeasing the fans that trying to win the title, a 35 year old Zlatan (who has never played in the PL) & Pogba taking up more than £100m in transfer fees and probably £500k/week in wages.
Nah, they have a strategy. :D

Strange there are a lot of people on this site want that type of appeasement!

I heard from a source linked to the Turkish community in Enfield that Yunuz Malli is apparently having a holiday in Australia next week...just around the same time Poch and the team are there on tour...

I asked for further details and what relevant and was told: "make of that what you will" and the person was winking very heavily when saying it..

Cnz-6QNWEAAuNev.jpg
Can anyone beat an unveiling of a new player in what appears to be someones living room?

I heard from a source linked to the Turkish community in Enfield that Yunuz Malli is apparently having a holiday in Australia next week...just around the same time Poch and the team are there on tour...

I asked for further details and what relevant and was told: "make of that what you will" and the person was winking very heavily when saying it..
That's a bit of a coup

Back