• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Glad he didn't as it would have meant the West Ham analogy had a not very pleasant ending for us.
True, but it would be a story about the triumph of perseverance in the face of rejection and humiliation. But if in some bizarre way beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals the fates have decided that poor bastard's social life is inextricably intertwined with the fate of West Ham's summer transfer window then I hope he ends up tossing for the summer.

On a related topic I find the way West Ham are trying to buy every striker on the planet a little distasteful (like most things to do with that club). Yeah they got a free stadium but the way they are conducting their business in such a public fashion is almost like rubbing the taxpayers nose in it.

Last edited:
True, but it would a story about the triumph of perseverance in the face of rejection and humiliation. But if in some bizarre way beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals the fates have decided that poor bastard's social life is inextricably intertwined with the fate of West Ham's summer transfer window then I hope he ends up tossing for the summer.

On a related topic I find the way West Ham are trying to buy every striker on the planet a little distasteful (like most things to do with that club). Yeah they got a free stadium but the way they are conducting their business in such a public fashion is almost like rubbing the taxpayers nose in it.
Look my mate isn't particularly pleasing on the eye. He isn't ever going to be the first option for a good looking young lady, in fact in most circumstances he isn't even ANY option for a good looking young lady. He therefore plays the numbers game. Occasionally the odd good looking young lady won't blow him out completely, but will chat to him hoping to get to one of his better looking mates. Him and West Ham are very similar indeed.

JOSE Mourinho could scupper Swansea City's bid to bring Joe Allen back to the Liberty Stadium.

Manchester United are said to be considering a move for Allen, one of the stars for Wales in their incredible Euro 2016 campaign.

Allen's future at Liverpool is still uncertain with just 12 months remaining on his contract and talks over an extension yet to begin.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.c...et-joe-allen/story-29521812-detail/story.html

:eek:

Clickbait is REAL!!

Look my mate isn't particularly pleasing on the eye. He isn't ever going to be the first option for a good looking young lady, in fact in most circumstances he isn't even ANY option for a good looking young lady. He therefore plays the numbers game. Occasionally the odd good looking young lady won't blow him out completely, but will chat to him hoping to get to one of his better looking mates. Him and West Ham are very similar indeed.

Well, like your mate (it was your mate, right? :)) they are still plugging away. Now competing with Leicester for a signature
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/18/west-ham-leicester-wissam-ben-yedder-toulouse
Seems we get linked with all and sundry with no substance. They make offers for all and sundry with no success.

I know that the sterling exchange rate against the Euro is not as good as it was but how ha £100m become €104m?

does it matter? I worry about the threat United could be with their money and Jose, then they do brick like this ...

That squad has so many holes, to go out and buy Pogba for 100M of anything makes no sense. Ronaldo/Messi/Bale/Suarez type players are worth 80M+ because they consistently win games all on their own. Pogba for me isn't that type of player. If Real, Barca or even City paid that money I could see it, United would be so much better off signing three 30M+ players.

does it matter? I worry about the threat United could be with their money and Jose, then they do brick like this ...

That squad has so many holes, to go out and buy Pogba for 100M of anything makes no sense. Ronaldo/Messi/Bale/Suarez type players are worth 80M+ because they consistently win games all on their own. Pogba for me isn't that type of player. If Real, Barca or even City paid that money I could see it, United would be so much better off signing three 30M+ players.

It really is quite ridiculous; i hope it does happen and they sign Pogba for that crazy fee. #popcorntime

Yaya have been one of the main reasons for brickys success. Pogba can do the same for utd. Ofcourse not worth the price but he can be their Yaya. With Zlatan and Mkhitaryan they only need a defender or two to be a genuin title contender

Yaya have been one of the main reasons for bricktys success. Pogba can do the same for utd. Ofcourse not worth the price but he can be their Yaya. With Zlatan and Mkhitaryan they only need a defender or two to be a genuin title contender

sorry mate, City at its title winning best had Kompany, Yaya, Silva & Aquero. Even if Pogba could be equal to Yaya (big if), still a lot of holes in that United side.

Back