• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Future Squad

Unless we plan to sell one of Kulu or Johnson in the summer i don't think we'll be adding a rwf
One of them might hit some real quality form and make this discussion moot but if next season their performances are the same as this one we will be needing to bring in someone for the right, because if we are serious about wanting chalk he for the league going forward we can't really settle for just adequate, we will need genuine quality akin to what some of our rivals have put wide Imo.

One of them might hit some real quality form and make this discussion moot but if next season their performances are the same as this one we will be needing to bring in someone for the right, because if we are serious about wanting chalk he for the league going forward we can't really settle for just adequate, we will need genuine quality akin to what some of our rivals have put wide Imo.
They need to step up agreed but they will get next season to do so.

keep reading in a couple of threads that Soloman may need replacing/upgrading?. Jesus the guy has only made a handfull of games and should we not give him more time to show what he can do????
I understand it is not his fault his nationality but I am no longer comfortable having an Israeli playing for us as I would not be a Russian. Sanctions on Israel and its populace should apply same as Russia.

I understand it is not his fault his nationality but I am no longer comfortable having an Israeli playing for us as I would not be a Russian. Sanctions on Israel and its populace should apply same as Russia.
I don't see how you can think that. That's like blaming him for his countries actions. And him being affected by something out of his control. I agree with banning national teams, but individual players is not right in my mind.

Keeley, lankshear, sunsop-bell. Also signed.

Then we've got the likes of moore, donley, dorrington and devine coming through. Scarlett can hopefully step up.
Bergvall will be part of the first team squad next season and in 18 months Devine, Donley and Moore will be ready too.

Phillips and Dorrington also will be close but we are well stocked at centre back so perhaps they will have more loans in 25/26 but to an established european side like PSV.

In 18 to 30 months we should also know if any of Soonsup-Bell, Lankshear and Scarlett will be good enough for us.

Has he openly said that or are you assuming that of him due to his nationality?
I believe he's posted overtly on social media about his support for the IDF and retweeted other sketchy posts showing them celebrating shelling houses etc. Happy to be called wrong on that though.

I believe he's posted overtly on social media about his support for the IDF and retweeted other sketchy posts showing them celebrating shelling houses etc. Happy to be called wrong on that though.
That is an absolutely ridiculous claim and an outright lie.

You sir are a prick and need to apologise unreservedly.

I don't see how you can think that. That's like blaming him for his countries actions. And him being affected by something out of his control. I agree with banning national teams, but individual players is not right in my mind.
Because I think it is another tool to bring terrorist country to account. It would also help for people from those countries to put pressure on their governments.

Reactions: jrh
Back