• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Yeah. Good read about the murky underworld of sketchy agents and corrupt club execs.

I think Spurs can navigate all that with Milenkovic's relatively low value. There shouldn't be a lot of residual payments to make afterward.

But when you get into the heavy coin needed to move Vlahovic, it's a whole other ball game.

So apparently we're spending 30m on a new RB
Not sure I understand after reading that Romero and Sanchez will miss a huge amount of games due to quarantining after the WC qualifiers

So apparently we're spending 30m on a new RB
Not sure I understand after reading that Romero and Sanchez will miss a huge amount of games due to quarantining after the WC qualifiers

We desperately need both , also a creative midfielder but priority must be RB, we have a RB that wants to leave and makes ridiculous errors and another that is barely championship standard. We can't have a young kid , playing out of position as our only RB going forward. We have more options in midfield so not as high a priority but CM and CB are key areas so we need new blood there as well.
We haven't really strengthened the first eleven yet.
Unless we do considerable late business it's been another disappointing window.

We desperately need both , also a creative midfielder but priority must be RB, we have a RB that wants to leave and makes ridiculous errors and another that is barely championship standard. We can't have a young kid , playing out of position as our only RB going forward. We have more options in midfield so not as high a priority but CM and CB are key areas so we need new blood there as well.
We haven't really strengthened the first eleven yet.
Unless we do considerable late business it's been another disappointing window.

You always look on the bright side of life i see. :rolleyes:

Thoughts on Romagnoli? He seems the CB name we are mostly linked to at the moment

Good age, known for leadership qualities, left-sided, cultured ballplayer. Just lacking in pace though perhaps

Thoughts on Romagnoli? He seems the CB name we are mostly linked to at the moment

Good age, known for leadership qualities, left-sided, cultured ballplayer. Just lacking in pace though perhaps

His stats aren't that impressive

Fire-Shot-Capture-071-Alessio-Romagnoli-Stats-FBref-com-fbref-com.png

Back