• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Doesn't mean we have to agree to it though - we are more in power here with a far more in demand asset.

I think we will want very attacking full backs this season to provide width, Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele will be able to drop back and fill in if necessary and allow for overlaps from deep.

hate calling out the mods but there is some serious double standard going on here. Rossi22 was publicly criticized for not posting source but it appears that it is almost the standard thing. Secondly, a few pages back a mod came out and asked for people to limit the discussion. Last 10-15 pages have been almost completely discussion and there is a whole page of that Badger thing...

I mean, seriously?

I´ll probably take a beating for this but it is getting a bit annoying checking this out this thread at work when it only updates with transfer discussions :evil:

rant over
:-({|=

Last edited:
I might be a dreamer mate, but I want Bale at this club forever. That will be my first answer.

Secondly coentrao is a very attacking left back but you may be right. The idea could be to play him at left back.

But my actual point is, if Madrid ask for Bale and we say "Jog off", are they going to say yes if we come in for Coentrao? Im not too sure it works like that...

They`d try and include Bale in there somewhere, with an agreement for next season or some brick like that...

And we would tell them to fudge off. They'd either end up selling us Coentrao without a Bale clause, or he'd stay at Real Madrid.

This deal would be quite separate. Whatever Levy has shown himself to be, it's not an idiot. He knows that if Bale does end up going there will be a couple of teams interested, so it would not make financial sense to limit Bale's options to one.

I still think RM will buy Suárez in the end, and offloading Coentrao would make it easier for them to meet Liverpool's valuation. They can't afford Bale, IMO, never mind both.

If we are after Coentrao then one of Benny or Rose will probably be leaving. You would think Benny but with Sunderland looking to take Rose then maybe not.
Benny and Coentrao :-k

If we are after Coentrao then one of Benny or Rose will probably be leaving. You would think Benny but with Sunderland looking to take Rose then maybe not.
Benny and Coentrao :-k

It says a lot that Rose has started all the pre season games so far. Hes currently being tested at the moment by AVB.

As for BAE, he will hopefully been shown the door. He has had good seasons with us but last season was the one too many for me. Didnt look focused and involved. Needs a new challenge.

It says a lot that Rose has started all the pre season games so far. Hes currently being tested at the moment by AVB.

As for BAE, he will hopefully been shown the door. He has had good seasons with us but last season was the one too many for me. Didnt look focused and involved. Needs a new challenge.

lolz

And we would tell them to fudge off. They'd either end up selling us Coentrao without a Bale clause, or he'd stay at Real Madrid.

This deal would be quite separate. Whatever Levy has shown himself to be, it's not an idiot. He knows that if Bale does end up going there will be a couple of teams interested, so it would not make financial sense to limit Bale's options to one.

But Madrid would also have other options for Coentrao I suppose. It works both ways.

But you may be right, I dont really know to be honest.

The partnership also stands in there so I dont really know whats our situation with Madrid right now.. Probably a bit complicated.

i read Monaco want Coentrao...hmmm, the millions of Monaco or tight-fisted Tottenham :-k

hate calling out the mods but there is some serious double standard going on here. Rossi22 was publicly criticized for not posting source but it appears that it is almost the standard thing. Secondly, a few pages back a mod came out and asked for people to limit the discussion. Last 10-15 pages have been almost completely discussion and there is a whole page of that Badger thing...

I mean, seriously?

I´ll probably take a beating for this but it is getting a bit annoying checking this out this thread at work when it only updates with transfer discussions :evil:

rant over
:-({|=

Second this. Would be so much better if this thread only contained ITK postings and no discussion.

Why is that funny? Id say that was a good assessment. He's been here quite a few seasons and he was erratic and pretty poor last season, he was more careless than usual. I like him, but perhaps a fresh challenge is best for all involved....

Benny, lolz???

Who: The Goat
When: 25th July
Where: SC

The Goat hears that we are one of a number of clubs in for Bernard but Porto does seem to be his most likely destination

I agree that last season was not BAE's best by a long shot though before the injury I thought he was playing superbly. Lets face it he never looks focussed, on anything, ever.

The thing is, in the unlikely event we snag Coentrao then you'd have to think either Rose or Benny would fall down the pecking order. Whoever stays would become backup, so there are other factors at play beyond just playing ability. Things like who would fetch the most, who would be easier to shift, who would have a strop not being 1st choice, etc. might influence who gets moved on. Rose has previous when not first choice. He's a bit too lippy for me and we might have a buyer already lined up in the shape of Sunderland. I like Benny as well so he gets my vote to stay.

Who: The Goat
When: 25th July
Where: SC

The Goat hears that we are one of a number of clubs in for Bernard but Porto does seem to be his most likely destination

i hear Norwich is his destination

article-1308417-0029B30C00000258-34_468x498.jpg

Who: Birdatov
When: 25/07/13
Where: COYS

Some of you may recall that I called the Autonomy sponsor before it was announced some years ago. That was the only bit of ITK info I have ever received…….until now.

My colleague has a friend who works in the office at WHL (he was the one who confirmed the Autonomy sponsor to my colleague). Anyway, my colleague has just come up to me all excited saying he has received some info.

Basically, there’s been a lot of movement at Spurs HQ’s today and staff who don’t normally work weekends are being asked to come in this weekend. He has said that it is relating to the Soldado deal and that he expects there to be an announcement either before the weekend or at the weekend.

I pass it on in totally good faith, please don’t shoot the messenger/naff me in the beard...I like my beard :)

Who: Birdatov
When: 25/07/13
Where: COYS

Some of you may recall that I called the Autonomy sponsor before it was announced some years ago. That was the only bit of ITK info I have ever received…….until now.

My colleague has a friend who works in the office at WHL (he was the one who confirmed the Autonomy sponsor to my colleague). Anyway, my colleague has just come up to me all excited saying he has received some info.

Basically, there’s been a lot of movement at Spurs HQ’s today and staff who don’t normally work weekends are being asked to come in this weekend. He has said that it is relating to the Soldado deal and that he expects there to be an announcement either before the weekend or at the weekend.

I pass it on in totally good faith, please don’t shoot the messenger/naff me in the beard...I like my beard :)

I won't believe it until the Badger confirms it. He's the only one I really trust any more.

Back