• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Birdatov
When: 25/07/13
Where: COYS

Some of you may recall that I called the Autonomy sponsor before it was announced some years ago. That was the only bit of ITK info I have ever received…….until now.

My colleague has a friend who works in the office at WHL (he was the one who confirmed the Autonomy sponsor to my colleague). Anyway, my colleague has just come up to me all excited saying he has received some info.

Basically, there’s been a lot of movement at Spurs HQ’s today and staff who don’t normally work weekends are being asked to come in this weekend. He has said that it is relating to the Soldado deal and that he expects there to be an announcement either before the weekend or at the weekend.

I pass it on in totally good faith, please don’t shoot the messenger/naff me in the beard...I like my beard :)

Spurs HQ?? WHL or Hotspur Way?

WHL is closed for tours this weekend iirc, something to do with repairs or something

I'm sure we've seen someone use that line before, about staff who don't usually work weekends, coming in especially for the transfer. Wasn't it nonsense last time out?

I'm sure we've seen someone use that line before, about staff who don't usually work weekends, coming in especially for the transfer. Wasn't it nonsense last time out?

Its always used. Why do you need extra staff on the day the player is announced? The whole announcement can be prepared in advance.
We didnt need extra staff on Sunday for Chadli's signing.

Second this. Would be so much better if this thread only contained ITK postings and no discussion.

FYI..........we have repeated, several times since this thread opened, that the whole Transfer rumour sub-forum should be as self-moderating (that means by you lot) as possible.

Yes, many of the threads have gone off topic, and we have had to remind posters to get back on track, and we even created an anti-ITK thread in order to keep the moans and groans out of the regular stuff. And still the same problems arise.

Don't blame the mods. Take a look at the culprits who ruin the threads and have a pop at them. There is only so much we can do, and just to remind some who don't understand.......the mods do NOT scan these pages 24/7. We have jobs/lives to get on with. We also don't get paid to do this, despite what some reckon.

Have a read through, and try picking out those at fault instead of blaming everything on the mods.

FYI..........we have repeated, several times since this thread opened, that the whole Transfer rumour sub-forum should be as self-moderating (that means by you lot) as possible.

Yes, many of the threads have gone off topic, and we have had to remind posters to get back on track, and we even created an anti-ITK thread in order to keep the moans and groans out of the regular stuff. And still the same problems arise.

Don't blame the mods. Take a look at the culprits who ruin the threads and have a pop at them. There is only so much we can do, and just to remind some who don't understand.......the mods do NOT scan these pages 24/7. We have jobs/lives to get on with. We also don't get paid to do this, despite what some reckon.

Have a read through, and try picking out those at fault instead of blaming everything on the mods.

Should we Name And Shame?

Or is this meant to be on the QT? You know, PM'ing quiet asides and 'I say, old chap' sort of messages.

The twitter account was an hour ago, but just looking at the website, they said it this morning due to the stadium being without power. Why they would be without power who knows, guess we just have to wait and see!

The twitter account was an hour ago, but just looking at the website, they said it this morning due to the stadium being without power. Why they would be without power who knows, guess we just have to wait and see!

Too cash-strapped after the impending Soldado deal to pay our electric bill probably. Not sure if that's a good thing or not...:-k

There are two diesel generators that supply a lot of the power for WHL. Perhaps they are working on those? Don't know why they would need to close the whole stadium for a full lack of power!

Oh, by all means, I am in no way blaming this on the mods. We had a self-moderating ITK-thread over at the old Norwegian supporter's forum, which worked just splendidly, so I'm wondering why it doesn't on here.

Back