• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

The twitter account was an hour ago, but just looking at the website, they said it this morning due to the stadium being without power. Why they would be without power who knows, guess we just have to wait and see!

Electricity board doing work to the grid nearby. Apparently it has been planned for months.

Cobra:

We are in pole position to get Soldado and hope to be able to announce, at very least, as soon as Saturday that an agreement is in place. If Soldado trains on Saturday then things change and we may forfeit the first refusal agreement we have in place with Valencia

Electricity board doing work to the grid nearby. Apparently it has been planned for months.
If it had been planned for months... Then surely Spurs wouldn't have had bookings for tours? They should've seen this and thought "Lets not book any tours, thats the smart thing" rather than cancel them two days before?

He really isn't - just trying to do as the thread is intended and most people want it to be. No need for the petty name calling.

OK, the joke is on me.

I don't see any "ITK" posts in the read only.
I see Wiki links and newspaper stories only.

Care to enlighten me?

Cobra:

We are in pole position to get Soldado and hope to be able to announce, at very least, as soon as Saturday that an agreement is in place. If Soldado trains on Saturday then things change and we may forfeit the first refusal agreement we have in place with Valencia

????? no understando

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 26th July
Site COYS

On Bale contract- we're a lot further down the line with this than you may be aware. terms are agreed- fine details to be agreed on. HWBTPFS.

Soldado- Daniel in HK, but is now negotiating directly with Valencia- Andre top target- belief we can agree fee.

Dzeko- Nonsense- we havent bid.

POTL

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 26th July
Site COYS

On Bale contract- we're a lot further down the line with this than you may be aware. terms are agreed- fine details to be agreed on. HWBTPFS.
Soldado- Daniel in HK, but is now negotiating directly with Valencia- Andre top target- belief we can agree fee.

POTL

Guesses to what that is meant to mean... a bit of welsh lingo thrown in possibly?

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 26th July
Site COYS

POTL

Dzeko to sign soon then!!

what the fcuk is "HWBTPFS"

Back