• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: The goat
When: 24th July
Where: SC

The Goat hears that we're actively negotiating with RM for Coentrao

Who: The Goat

Coentrao: From a seperate source, we're looking to buy but a loan deal with an option to buy is also a possibility.

Indeed he is,which is why Im sceptical we would get him! Plus Im a little bit paranoid with us buying players off Madrid right now....

Why shouldn't we buy their players? They have every intention of buying one of our's.

And, as far as Bale is concerned, there is no more reason that he has to be involved in any deal than there is that we get Cristiano Ronaldo if we eventually let them buy Bale.

Why shouldn't we buy their players? They have every intention of buying one of our's.

And, as far as Bale is concerned, there is no more reason that he has to be involved in any deal than there is that we get Cristiano Ronaldo if we eventually let them buy Bale.

No Im not disagreeing with that at all. Just dont want it to be a 'sweetner' allowing them to sign Bale THIS season....

Who: The goat

The Goat hears that we're actively negotiating with RM for Coentrao

Who: The Goat

Coentrao: From a seperate source, we're looking to buy but a loan deal with an option to buy is also a possibility.

If this was true, it would worry me more than anything else.

Us getting a left wing player with Madrid getting rid of one would mean Bale going there.

Why would keep on telling them to fudge off then turn around and ask for one of their players?

The only chance this is happening is that he is included in a Bale deal.

Us getting a left wing player with Madrid getting rid of one would mean Bale going there.

Why would keep on telling them to fudge off then turn around and ask for one of their players?

Think you've got one too many letters in your player he'd replace. I see Coentrao as a BAE replacement not Bale.

He's a left back. Why would that have any relevance to Madrid wanting Bale more?

It's in their favour to deal with us. If they turn around and say no dice without Bale we can just tell them to fudge off about Bale for next season too. If they deal with us this season, on other players, it would build goodwill.

He's a left back. Why would that have any relevance to Madrid wanting Bale more?

It's in their favour to deal with us. If they turn around and say no dice without Bale we can just tell them to fudge off about Bale for next season too. If they deal with us this season, on other players, it would build goodwill.

I might be a dreamer mate, but I want Bale at this club forever. That will be my first answer.

Secondly coentrao is a very attacking left back but you may be right. The idea could be to play him at left back.

But my actual point is, if Madrid ask for Bale and we say "Jog off", are they going to say yes if we come in for Coentrao? Im not too sure it works like that...

They`d try and include Bale in there somewhere, with an agreement for next season or some brick like that...

Back