• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

we need our own itk dead drop

ideas for names anyone??

Has the be The Badger, surely?

If Soldado happens at the right price I'm all for it, but I'm struggling to see where we desperately need other players in our squad, we need to be selling a few first surely.

Agree. We'll have nailed our big three priorities for the summer in pretty spectacular fashion.

I guess for me the secondary set of priorities would be to upgrade on Dempsey (Bernard), Friedel (young sweeper keeper), BAE (Coentrao) and Ade (Osvaldo). But none of that is especially pressing IMO.

Has the be The Badger, surely?

Agree. We'll have nailed our big three priorities for the summer in pretty spectacular fashion.

I guess for me the secondary set of priorities would be to upgrade on Dempsey (Bernard), Friedel (young sweeper keeper), BAE (Coentrao) and Ade (Osvaldo). But none of that is especially pressing IMO.

I'd like another CB first. Vertonghen is the only one of the 4 we currently have that we can rely on (Kaboul - knee, Dawson - injury prone, Caulker - still have doubts) and he will be attracting the big clubs attention after another season as good as the last one. Maybe a LB too

Back