• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Trix
When: 16/07/13
Where: COYS

Been sitting on this for two hours now, but I have finally managed to get to a PC so I can pass it on. I was called this morning from a friend of mine(from B'ham) who I have known for over 30 years and who Ihaven't seen for at least 3-4 months now, who desperately needed a favour. He is trying to impress a couple of potential Australian clients who are over atm and they happened to mention they liked to fish back home. Anyway long story short but I have a small 5m fishing boat that I occasionally take friends and family out into the channel on. Well as some of you know(I have posted a few times) that I have a friend who used to have a close family member who was very influential on the board back when Doug Ellis was in charge of Villa, this was the friend in question!!! Well he has retired now but still works for the club full time(non paid) dealing with all Villa's behind the scenes charity work, he still sits in an executive box and still has very good connections at the club. Anyhoo We had a bit of a chat and talk turned to football and inevitably Benteke. He said he hadn't heard anything for a couple of days but the last he heard was that we had shown a lot more than just interest...Anyway 15 minutes later I had this text convo with him......

Him:
Hi mate. Just spoke to dad and he says he thinks B will definitely be at Spurs before the end of the week. Sticking point has been extra's!

Me:
Extra's?

Him:
Yeah we have a price and one way or another want to make sure we get it.

Me:
How do you mean?

Him:
Straight up cash or big lump sum+huge sell on % and add ons.

Me:
any idea how much?

Him:
Dad won't know exact numbers but said it would be in the region of 18mil +25% + Add ons. He thinks it's the big % that is causing the problem, because it may cost Spurs quite a lot more than the straight up fee.

About half hour later I got this....

Just to add Benteke has told Villa It is Spurs he wants to go to and his agent has made this abundantly clear.

I was going to post this after I saw it on Facebook. I don't venture over to COYS, but by all accounts, this Trix fella is not a WUM or someone who has a bad reputation for talking out his arse, and his Villa link has been proven true before. Very promising if so

Who: Trix
When: 16/07/13
Where: COYS

Been sitting on this for two hours now, but I have finally managed to get to a PC so I can pass it on. I was called this morning from a friend of mine(from B'ham) who I have known for over 30 years and who Ihaven't seen for at least 3-4 months now, who desperately needed a favour. He is trying to impress a couple of potential Australian clients who are over atm and they happened to mention they liked to fish back home. Anyway long story short but I have a small 5m fishing boat that I occasionally take friends and family out into the channel on. Well as some of you know(I have posted a few times) that I have a friend who used to have a close family member who was very influential on the board back when Doug Ellis was in charge of Villa,

Errr...

Last edited:
SPURSCOMMUNITY

The same goes for every post I make in here

To make it easier for those unfortunate enough to not read your every post, it'd be great if you could include that and who said it each time you copy ITK.

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph
like i said last week...i think Benteke may take some time to resolve

he wants to join #THFC but #AVFC are adamant they won't lower £25-30m valuation. May take some time to resolve..

Chris Hannaway ‏@chrishannaway
@JBurtTelegraph Bernard/Chadli/Lamela?

Lamela's on the list. Whether it happens, I'm not sure.

I suspect Chadli most likely at this stage..

@JBurtTelegraph Appears to be Plan A = Villa + Bernard Plan B = Benteke + Chadli...

Not quite, I think. There is still an alternative to all of that but don't ask! But I think Villa was certainly wanted..

like i said last week...i think Benteke may take some time to resolve

he wants to join #THFC but #AVFC are adamant they won't lower £25-30m valuation. May take some time to resolve..

@JBurtTelegraph Bernard/Chadli/Lamela?

Lamela's on the list. Whether it happens, I'm not sure.

I suspect Chadli most likely at this stage..

@JBurtTelegraph Appears to be Plan A = Villa + Bernard Plan B = Benteke + Chadli...

Not quite, I think. There is still an alternative to all of that but don't ask! But I think Villa was certainly wanted..

Well Plan A went out of the window last week how out of touch is he?

Who: wpd659
When:17/07/13
Where: SC

Btw there has been some advances over the last 24hrs. The deal we thought would be accepted was not what villa thought. Something about the upfront fee. Hearing there is a sell on clause but it isnt the 25% some people are saying. We dont wana offer more than 15% but as we are still negotating it prob will be 20% in the end. I was told we both want it done by end of the week!
And should happen! Figure i was told we was offering was £17mill plus add ons to make up to £20mill plus 15% sell on.

Back