• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: wpd659
When:17/07/13
Where: SC

Btw there has been some advances over the last 24hrs. The deal we thought would be accepted was not what villa thought. Something about the upfront fee. Hearing there is a sell on clause but it isnt the 25% some people are saying. We dont wana offer more than 15% but as we are still negotating it prob will be 20% in the end. I was told we both want it done by end of the week!
And should happen! Figure i was told we was offering was £17mill plus add ons to make up to £20mill plus 15% sell on.

:lol: I can belive that..

Who: Gards44
When: 17/07/13
Where: Twitter

Contrast to reports no bid has yet been made for Benteke! His terms are fine! Negotiation to be done but confident it will happen! #thfc

Hi all.

I am the poster that posted the info yesterday that came from the Villa side of things, and the gist I got was that and awful lot of talk had been going on and I have to point out the numbers that I mentioned yesterday were estimations from his side based on what he had been told

"Him:
Dad won't know exact numbers but said it would be in the region of 18mil +25% + Add ons. He thinks it's the big % that is causing the problem, because it may cost Spurs quite a lot more than the straight up fee."

There was no mention of any bid's or anything just that the "extra's" were where we were having trouble.

For those that don't know me I have been a Spurs fan for 30+ years, a COYS member since day one(with 14000 odd posts) and have never had any Spurs related info in my lifetime (although I have posted on COYS very small bits re Villa's financials in the past). Anyway I am now taking them out Sunday (better tides) and will milk him all day for anything I can get. I am not ITK, never have been, and never likely to be where Spurs are concerned (sadly). I'm purely making the most of a situation where a guy with high up Villa connections has asked me for a favour, and I have passed it on.

Trix from COYS:)

Aaaargh David Villa - Aston Villa!!! Getting confused!!!

I can help you out there. One is a person and the other is an Aston. Simples.

Wrong thread and all but I'm still a bit gutted about the David Villa transfer. If it didn't happen because we were just faffing around, as reported in the rags, then that really would be a bitter pill to swallow.

Sometimes you got to pull the trigger, roll the dice, lets the chips fall where the may, take the plunge, bite the bullet, other cliche for decisiveness. Hopefully Baldini is a trigger plunging bullet roller.

JJetset:

Benteke Deal is still on and we are trying to conclude The have we, or havent we bid, conversation is difficult as its not like you are buying a house, it all goes a bit backwards like dogs sniffing each others arses and then picks up a bit of momentum then nothing official but a lot of agents involvement and then potential deal scenarios. All very very backward way of doing business and then at the end of all of this Daniel says ok and offers them 200grand!! (joke)Our deals are always a bit complex but worth it in the end if they come off.I'm still confident at this point in time and dont get impatient. Sometimes we do players and it take 3 weeks to announce and on others we announce immediately.

JJetset:

Benteke Deal is still on and we are trying to conclude The have we, or havent we bid, conversation is difficult as its not like you are buying a house, it all goes a bit backwards like dogs sniffing each others arses and then picks up a bit of momentum then nothing official but a lot of agents involvement and then potential deal scenarios. All very very backward way of doing business and then at the end of all of this Daniel says ok and offers them 200grand!! (joke)Our deals are always a bit complex but worth it in the end if they come off.I'm still confident at this point in time and dont get impatient. Sometimes we do players and it take 3 weeks to announce and on others we announce immediately.

A bit weak that. I am inclined to believe we have not bid.

Back