• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

i dont believe these Benteke done deal rumours.....ok, maybe terms have been agreed with the player without first getting permission form Villa to talk, but in terms of the transfer fee there is no way Levy has got anywhere near to what Villa want imo, not so so soon in the window.
Got to say I agree with you. Unless there has been a major sea change in the way we negotiate transfers surely this one is going to drag on for a while yet.

Got to say I agree with you. Unless there has been a major sea change in the way we negotiate transfers surely this one is going to drag on for a while yet.

Only difference this window compared to previous is we have Baldini presumably in charge of negotiations?

Only difference this window compared to previous is we have Baldini presumably in charge of negotiations?

My understanding of the Baldini arrangement is that although he is identifying targets and probably part of selling Tottenham to the targeted player, Levy is still in charge of the purse strings.

Unless Baldini is a better negotiator?

Levy says what he is happy with to Baldini.

Baldini goes off and does the talking but is more effective than Levy's hardball stance and gets the agreed amount done in a quicker time and with less noses put out of joint?

There have been rumours that Levy changes the goalposts during negotiations (i.e. gets one price accepted then thinks he can doo even better so goes for lower and sometimes screwing the whole deal) - maybe if he and Baldy have an agreed price bracket then they don't do this revisionist second round of negotiations.

It might mean we pay an extra million or two on some deals but it will probably mean we get the deals done and done quicker.

The way i understand it is that Levy trying to take a step back from transfers/negotiating (hopefully to focus on the NDP) so it would make sense that Baldini has been given that role. Levy will obviously still have to sign any deals off though

Unless Baldini is a better negotiator?

Levy says what he is happy with to Baldini.

Baldini goes off and does the talking but is more effective than Levy's hardball stance and gets the agreed amount done in a quicker time and with less noses put out of joint?

There have been rumours that Levy changes the goalposts during negotiations (i.e. gets one price accepted then thinks he can doo even better so goes for lower and sometimes screwing the whole deal) - maybe if he and Baldy have an agreed price bracket then they don't do this revisionist second round of negotiations.

It might mean we pay an extra million or two on some deals but it will probably mean we get the deals done and done quicker.

yeah interesting angle, you may well be right. Sometimes i forget Baldini is at the club now. He is known for being an excellent negotiator, smooth and persuasive in his approach. Who knows, he maybe that good that he has persuaded Lerner to do business at less than their firm asking price of 25 mill. :)

Who: Atlanta Yid
When: 15th July 2013
Where: COYS

small update from atlanta yid when asked whether lewis opening his cheque book means paying what bale wants in wages, or whether its for buying quality players to keep bale happy that way the reply was:

The Cheque book is for new toys

small update from atlanta yid when asked whether lewis opening his cheque book means paying what bale wants in wages, or whether its for buying quality players to keep bale happy that way the reply was:

Jack moved from SC.

Ryantegan responded with:

Proper spend up!!!

Thats what I was told too.....ooooo the cream is building up in my pants!

Levy's wife works at the club. 100% fact. Perhaps there is an ex-wife who is ill.

Yeah - she has been there since before Levy.

It was Levy's mum who was ill and who died last spring (a day Redknapp unfortunately choose to slag him off in the press, which maybe was the final straw in that relationship).

Some old school ITK, kinda.

Hi This is my first post. So I keep thinking for a while whether to post this info or not.

This is not my first hand info but I just want to pass it to you guys. So please don't shoot the messenger

As you all may know that Chelsea is in Thailand right now, there is one guy from our Spurs Thailand Fanclub post his photo with Lukaku in our Facebook group.

He said that he asked Lukaku which club Benteke is heading to. Lukaku replied to him "Tottenham"

Back