• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Everything I post is from SC.

Please still post links or name a source and credit the person who posted the rumour. We're trying to make it easy for people reading this to make a judgement on how reliable a rumour is, they shouldn't have to follow all of your posts to be able to do that.

Please still post links or name a source and credit the person who posted the rumour. We're trying to make it easy for people reading this to make a judgement on how reliable a rumour is, they shouldn't have to follow all of your posts to be able to do that.

It was a first time poster as you can conclude from the line "Hi This is my first post." But ok, I'll trawl back through the 24 page thread to find the name of the user who posted it if it's that important.

Last edited:
Right, here we go:

Anuth

Message Count:

Ratings Received:
+60 / 0 / -0

It was a first time poster as you can conclude from the line "Hi This is my first post." But ok, I'll trawl back through the 24 page thread to find the name of the user who posted it if it's that important.

I think all we need is a URL to follow. We can do the rest of the digging from there.

This is the only main Spurs site that is open access IIRC, so URLs wouldn't neccearily be that useful for most.

I remember being able to go into their ITK forums in seasons past without being a registered user, did they change that? Either way, if information is taken from another site, I think it's a good rule to include some way to source back to it. I know this is the internet and all that, but part of the reason so much crap gets propagated on twitter and other social media outlets is because people can't check facts, rather ironic IMO...

just a simple inclusion of the site from which it was taken and the poster who originally posted the info will suffice

Who: wpd659
When: 15th July
Where:SC

On a different note hearing we arnt out of the race for a certain brazilian either

-----------------------

Shoot me now...

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter Protected account 15h Baldini is making the difference. Likely Benteke will be a Spurs player by the end of the week. 5 year deal plus option.

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter Protected account 15h Baldini is making the difference. Likely Benteke will be a Spurs player by the end of the week. 5 year deal plus option.
is his option to cry like a Modric after a year and demand a move to Man Yoo etc . . .

ITK these days just seems to be vague sentences or cryptic nonsense that people interpret as they want. A bit like religion really.

Who: Trix
When: 16/07/13
Where: COYS

Been sitting on this for two hours now, but I have finally managed to get to a PC so I can pass it on. I was called this morning from a friend of mine(from B'ham) who I have known for over 30 years and who Ihaven't seen for at least 3-4 months now, who desperately needed a favour. He is trying to impress a couple of potential Australian clients who are over atm and they happened to mention they liked to fish back home. Anyway long story short but I have a small 5m fishing boat that I occasionally take friends and family out into the channel on. Well as some of you know(I have posted a few times) that I have a friend who used to have a close family member who was very influential on the board back when Doug Ellis was in charge of Villa, this was the friend in question!!! Well he has retired now but still works for the club full time(non paid) dealing with all Villa's behind the scenes charity work, he still sits in an executive box and still has very good connections at the club. Anyhoo We had a bit of a chat and talk turned to football and inevitably Benteke. He said he hadn't heard anything for a couple of days but the last he heard was that we had shown a lot more than just interest...Anyway 15 minutes later I had this text convo with him......

Him:
Hi mate. Just spoke to dad and he says he thinks B will definitely be at Spurs before the end of the week. Sticking point has been extra's!

Me:
Extra's?

Him:
Yeah we have a price and one way or another want to make sure we get it.

Me:
How do you mean?

Him:
Straight up cash or big lump sum+huge sell on % and add ons.

Me:
any idea how much?

Him:
Dad won't know exact numbers but said it would be in the region of 18mil +25% + Add ons. He thinks it's the big % that is causing the problem, because it may cost Spurs quite a lot more than the straight up fee.

About half hour later I got this....

Just to add Benteke has told Villa It is Spurs he wants to go to and his agent has made this abundantly clear.

Back