• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Who: BEN
When: 9th January
Where: FTL

Sherwood wants holtby to go back on loan to Germany to create spaces for lamela more looks like will happen very soon

This BEN writes like a 10 year old!
Still, would be a shame if we never get to see a settled Holtby playing to his full potential.

Who: BEN
When: 9th January

Sherwood wants holtby to go back on loan to Germany to create spaces for lamela more looks like will happen very soon

This BEN writes like a 10 year old!
Still, would be a shame if we never get to see a settled Holtby playing to his full potential.

He always has.

The ITK must be short on the ground if the kid that stalks the training ground in school holidays is all that's out there.

As with any managerial change, there was always going to be winners and losers with TS be brought in. I've always thought that the losers would be Siggy and Holtby as they were more suited to AVB's 4-2-3-1 and his tactics. TS looks like playing either two flying wingers (a la Lennon or Townsend) or one of them plus Eriksen out wide. Siggy could perhaps be Eriksen's understudy, though equally Chadli and Lamela will have a shout for that. Holtby looks like being down the pecking order in CM and we obviously dont play with a 'no 10' now. Ade and Bentaleb are the obvious winners from the management change

The Goat hears that Lescott is a serious option and that it all depends on what City do in the market. He needs game time with World Cup but City don't want to loan and want a fee as his contract is running down. However, we are not the only club looking at him.

The Goat hears that Lescott is a serious option and that it all depends on what City do in the market. He needs game time with World Cup but City don't want to loan and want a fee as his contract is running down. However, we are not the only club looking at him.

I read an article saying they wont let him leave until Jan 20th. Tbh that woudnt be a problem for me. Wouldnt need him for Swansea and couldnt play against City anyway (if loaned).
Definitely think we should be in for him, I fear Kaboul is finished, in fact it wouldnt surprise me if we never saw him in a Spurs shirt again

I read an article saying they wont let him leave until Jan 20th. Tbh that woudnt be a problem for me. Wouldnt need him for Swansea and couldnt play against City anyway (if loaned).
Definitely think we should be in for him, I fear Kaboul is finished, in fact it wouldnt surprise me if we never saw him in a Spurs shirt again

There were pictures of him back in training on the OS in the last couple of days.

Officially Kaboul's still got a thigh problem - not to do with his knee. It could just be muscle issues after missing so long.

Officially Kaboul's still got a thigh problem - not to do with his knee. It could just be muscle issues after missing so long.

I've read somewhere that after his knee surgery the muscles in his thigh had to adjust to the differences in his knee and that some of these injury issues were expected. Massively paraphrasing here, but his ligaments have slightly changed in length causing a different impact on his thigh muscles or something to that effect.

Where I got that from I'm not sure though, could have been ITK, could have been from a journo somewhere. If anyone remember something similar and a source that would be good.

Who: Ben
When: 13th January

Holtby off in next week
Sherwood not a fan

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS
When: 13/01/14

Ben's info is top notch.

Sherwood has his own ideas and is not concerned about ruffling feathers.
Not the only player he does not rate and want's out, my concern is those he does.

Several of last summers buys are unhappy, no prizes for guessing who they are. Carroll only comes back if we have the space, no forward currently

So Holtby and Capoue out then by the sounds of it. Neither are top notch but both have shown promise and with a decent run of games could be valuable squad members.

Wonder if Holtby might go to Everton, he's a boyhood fan and can see Martinez getting him playing well.

So Holtby and Capoue out then by the sounds of it. Neither are top notch but both have shown promise and with a decent run of games could be valuable squad members.

Wonder if Holtby might go to Everton, he's a boyhood fan and can see Martinez getting him playing well.

I would hate that, much rather him go back to Germany so selling him doesnt come back to bite us

I would also hate that and will be mightily ****ed off if he leaves, even on loan. Holtby has real talent. He's 23 for ****s sake!

Jesus he'd be immense under Martinez.

If anything we need to loan Holtby till the summer so the next manager can decide.

Holtby's twice the player Carroll will ever become; but Holtby's an AVB player.

If anything we need to loan Holtby till the summer so the next manager can decide.

Holtby's twice the player Carroll will ever become; but Holtby's an AVB player.

Give it up! Have you considered that Sherwood may still be our manager?

@Jacob_ITK: If you're upset at losing Holtby wait till he ships out Lamela and Capoue. #ego

Ali Z - COYS

"Only because the club won't let it happen."

@Jacob_ITK: @WalkerboyUK lets see how many games he starts. Baldini fighting Lamela's corner not hopeful on the other 2

And from a longer discussion on COYS;

Ali Z - COYS

"Can assure you he is not keen on him." (Lamela)

"Ask Tim, but he is fit." (Lamela could've been on bench vs Palace)

"OK - this should not be Sherwood v AVB.

Jacob is right with his info.

Holtby will be sold if we can find a buyer provides space for Carroll in squad, Tim don't fancy the other 2 but no chance of Lamela going, though he wants games it's a WC year.

We have money and want a forward looking top end and young strikers nothing close, also looking at CH, Kaboom is a concern long term.

LB watching one situation close, doubt many would want him but he's a good player and CH name mentioned day 1 of wndow but won't be loan deal. Nothing close yet."

"I will repeat, Sherwood does not decide transfer policy, he has input, Levy will at least have to agree even if Franco don't to move a player on or bring one in."

Well i'll tell you again in his words"don't fancy he has what it takes in the premier" (supposedly Sherwood's words on Lamela)

I would also hate that and will be mightily ****ed off if he leaves, even on loan. Holtby has real talent. He's 23 for ****s sake!

Jesus he'd be immense under Martinez.

This. I really rate the guy. I can understand him not being first choice as it stands, we have excellent squad depth in central midfield but I'd get rid of others before moving on Holtby.

This. I really rate the guy. I can understand him not being first choice as it stands, we have excellent squad depth in central midfield but I'd get rid of others before moving on Holtby.

You can only move on players that there is interest in. If Sherwood thinks that Holtby is surplus to requirements then we should sell him now. He never established himself at Spurs and we'll make a tidy profit. It's a shame it hasn't worked out but these things happen.

Back