• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Also, the only hold up with the stadium is a Greek family owning a house where the centre circle of the new pitch will be. They want 5 million 'innit? O Kyrios Levy having raises our original offerings of 1.5 to 2 and a black dress.

opa! toosoo! toosoo!

Nothing that can't be solved by a can of gasoline

LOL, because a house in that area is going to fetch that. Still they have held on til the last minute and know that they have the power, they can ask over the odds but I think they are starting a little too high

Who: atlSPURSfan
When: 21st December
Where: SC

It's (Defoe) a done deal. From my contact in the MLS offices, transfer fee and contract is already done.

Who: atlSPURSfan
When: 21st December
Where: SC

It's (Defoe) a done deal. From my contact in the MLS offices, transfer fee and contract is already done.

Pinch of salt and all that but we have to have a striker lined up if this is true The club never get rid of anyone before having their replacement sorted.

hertyid on coys:

Met an Agent last night..

His company represent Lamela in the UK and organised his transfer from Roma. They do quite a lot of work with Spurs, mainly in moving on players.

Anyway... few bits.

The rush of players we signed at the end of the summer were all Baldini. Lamela and Eriksen were not AVB signings. He was very angry that we sold Bale. He was guaranteed he would not be sold and that he would have £50m to spend on top. Didn't work out that way.

Total breakdown between AVB, Baldini and Levy. He didn't tell me names but said there had been a few transfer requests this season. Lamela "is naffing fuming" over the way he's been marginalised this season.

No rumours in agent circles over our new manager, which he said would be weird if we already had someone in the pipeline. He is convinced we have nobody and probably will keep Tim till the summer.

hertyid on coys:

Met an Agent last night..

His company represent Lamela in the UK and organised his transfer from Roma. They do quite a lot of work with Spurs, mainly in moving on players.

Anyway... few bits.

The rush of players we signed at the end of the summer were all Baldini. Lamela and Eriksen were not AVB signings. He was very angry that we sold Bale. He was guaranteed he would not be sold and that he would have £50m to spend on top. Didn't work out that way.

Total breakdown between AVB, Baldini and Levy. He didn't tell me names but said there had been a few transfer requests this season. Lamela "is naffing fuming" over the way he's been marginalised this season.

No rumours in agent circles over our new manager, which he said would be weird if we already had someone in the pipeline. He is convinced we have nobody and probably will keep Tim till the summer.

"Naffing fuming?" - what the hell does "naffing" mean? :p

Back