• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Who: The Goat
When: 31st December
Where: SC

The Goat hears that in addition to the offer from the MLS there is another offer on the table who our source speculates is from a mid table prem side that will guarantee him playing time in the lead up to the world cup. It's up to him what he does, the club won't stand in his way should he want to leave, but won't be upset if he stays.

Sandro isn't going anywhere despite recent links and rumours. Our source says he loves Spurs, loves the fans, and really really hates Arsenal.

When: 1st January

The Goat said: ↑
Not transfer related but something worth posting regardless. The Goat hears that AVB had to go; he'd alienated practically everyone at the club—medical staff, backroom staff, ground staff, you name them, he'd terminally ****ed them off over the course of the season. Things had got so bad Levy had no choice, even though there was virtually no chance of getting an experienced replacement.

When: 1st January

The Goat said: ↑
Not transfer related but something worth posting regardless. The Goat hears that AVB had to go; he'd alienated practically everyone at the club—medical staff, backroom staff, ground staff, you name them, he'd terminally ****ed them off over the course of the season. Things had got so bad Levy had no choice, even though there was virtually no chance of getting an experienced replacement.

I've heard the same thing

When I've seen Caulker for us in the past, I didn't think he was very good. I don't think he looks very good at Cardiff either. The only way he improves our backline is his ability to get on the end of a set-piece.

Maybe (big maybe) he can replace Dawson in the longer term, but I don't think he's as good as Dawson.

@Adam79Suter: Erik's representative is pushing for him to play or go out on loan NOT Lamela and yes there is truth to Shane Long would replace JD.

The Goat has posted a **** cryptic: Juan Fernandez and John Philip Sousa would lead you to the conclusion

First guy was an explorer and one of the places he discovered is named Robinson Crusoe Island. Robinson Crusoe the book is written by Daniel Defoe. Second guy is an American that wrote military marches.

I don't really get the point of making something that already has been as good as public into a "cryptic". It's like saying "The Clash is a better band than Oasis by 2 to 1" as a "cryptic" and having it refer to us beating United a couple of days back. :p

Which other centre backs is he referring to do you guys think?

I would imagine he just means that one of our currently crocked boys isn't far from a comeback.

Personally I would rather we just gave up on Kaboul now and brought Lescott in, if he impresses on loan we can then sign him permanently in the Summer to replace Younes.

I would imagine he just means that one of our currently crocked boys isn't far from a comeback.

Personally I would rather we just gave up on Kaboul now and brought Lescott in, if he impresses on loan we can then sign him permanently in the Summer to replace Younes.

He would have to cut his wages in half though...

Not a chance

I can see Caulker, Hudd and Livermore being Sherwood's Keane, Defoe and Kaboul (i.e. the players Redknapp brought back a few months after Ramos had sold them). Caulker especially though is one of Sherwood's players.

Back