• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who: POTL
Where: COYS
When: July 9

Re: Adebayor [I assume this is confirmation the deal is done]

This is the best team, you've ever played for.
POTL

Is there anything cryptic which I'm meant to be reading into the bolded part? Seems like a random comment. Also why the need for the comma in the middle, apart from the guy being illiterate?

Its the song we sang to Ade last season.

and he's being as vague as possible so when/if it doesn't happen he can say he didn't 100% confirm, classic POTL.

Is there anything cryptic which I'm meant to be reading into the bolded part? Seems like a random comment. Also why the need for the comma in the middle, apart from the guy being illiterate?

I doubt it is cryptic. Seems like a dig at Arsenal/City just for the hell of it.

Why don't all these ITKs just team up and form a super-ultimate UBER ITK?!

They would be able to confirm everything at all times!

If the mysterious Liverpool signing is Dempsey... Hang on for another dramatic change of opinion among Liverpool supporters as he goes from Mickey Mouse to World Class.

Dempsey is one of my favourite Prem players - tenacious, skilled, hard worker, an all round admirable competitor. He's like most pro Americans footballer in fairness to them, who are an impressive bunch on the whole.

But we've seen it a million times that players of a certain age can look excellent in medicore teams and get a big move, only to look mediocore themselves after the move. Charlie Adam and Danny Murphy spring to mind.

If the mysterious Liverpool signing is Dempsey... Hang on for another dramatic change of opinion among Liverpool supporters as he goes from Mickey Mouse to World Class.

If thats meant to excite them then they really arent going to be challenging for the top 4 any time soon. He gets a lot of goals (1 in 3 record) but will be 30 by the end of next season and I cant imagine that Fulham will sell him on the cheap

Steve Bateman @steviebateman

QPR have ramped up their interest in Junior Hoillett. Source close to situation describes talks as "very promising".

Dempsey is one of my favourite Prem players - tenacious, skilled, hard worker, an all round admirable competitor. He's like most pro Americans footballer in fairness to them, who are an impressive bunch on the whole.

But we've seen it a million times that players of a certain age can look excellent in medicore teams and get a big move, only to look mediocore themselves after the move. Charlie Adam and Danny Murphy spring to mind.

This

Liverpool are being linked with granero. Think in the mirror.

Their bid for Granero has been rejected I believe. Mind you he looks like a scouser...

Granero_2792828.jpg

Back