• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this the clown shoe who's still living off some lucky Nelsen info he got right in January and was subsequently promoted to legendary status by the feeble?

Without bothering to check up on what he's said so far, I remember he called Saudi Sportswashing Machine as our opening fixture the day before it was released.

Without bothering to check up on what he's said so far, I remember he called Saudi Sportswashing Machine as our opening fixture the day before it was released.

From this we can safely conclude he is none other than

the-mentalist-season-5.jpg

Jetsetyid has got quite a few rings right tbh. Things that you simply couldn't guess so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Another one JJetset called before the media started running stories on it. Been quiet for a while, but just now:

Tottenham are threatening to steal a march on North London rivals Arsenal on another defensive signing.

Spurs have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest's highly rated England under-19s centre half Jamaal Lascelles.

Tottenham beat Arsenal to the signing of Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen and have become the first club to lodge a bid for Lascelles who has been tracked by a host of clubs, including the Gunners.

Teenager Lascelles enhanced his growing reputation while on a loan spell at Stevenage last season and only has a year left on his contract which may tempt Forest to sell.

Aston Villa and Everton have also been scouting Lascelles but Spurs have put themselves firmly in pole position.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-set-to-beat-arsenal-to-england-1137657

I'd find this highly unlikely, with the greatest respect to Tiote who is a good player, I wouldn't pick him ahead of Parker I don't think and most definately not ahead of Sandro, who if he stays fit, will be a beast this season.

That's no slight on Tiote, but more an indication of how strong I think we are in the position.

I rate Tiote highly. Very good DM.

But it's not a position that we desperately need to strengthen and I couldn't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine selling to club that they will view as a rival for a CL / Europa place.

QPR have confirmed the signing of Park-Ji-Sung from Man Utd

Liverpool hope to make an "exciting new signing" in the coming days

Back