• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one that would take Carroll for around £10mill

Low wages and pretty young so could be worth it.
I'd take a punt on him.... think he may be a bit of a Charlie Nicholas type if he came to Spurs though... not sure he would fall in love with playing for us either for some reason.

£25mill for Oscar is crazy, He has only played a handful amount of first team games.
Would much rather prefer keeping Modric or signing Moutinho but I hope we keep Modric.

Chelsea is revamping their squad pretty well. How they manage to keep everyone happy there in the next season will be the really important.

FourFourTom ‏@FourFourTom
Internacional's Oscar has signed for Chelsea according to several media outlets. Fee in the region of £25million.

The FFP really is starting to kick in, it feels like a much more level playing field now, well done to all involved...

So this agreement we are supposed to have with internacionale is worthless then?

If I understand these things correctly (I might very well not) the deal means that if Internacionale agree a fee for one of their players to be sold they will inform us and we'll be allowed to match that offer and negotiate with the player. If we do it will be up to the player to chose where he's going.

What else would be in a deal like this I don't understand. So yes, on that point there isn't much value in this kind of deal.

Er.. how many midfielders do they need? seriously?

I'm guessing 2 more, including Oscar if they do end up buying him. Seriously.

Carroll's not mobile enough to succeed at in the higher echelons on the league. Will always be great in the bottom half though a la Kevin Davis.

Daily Fail officially have a 19.1% accuracy rating with their football transfers. This is the lowest of any newspaper bar the Star.

So there's a 4 in 5 chance that Chelsea wont sign Oscar.

What fo you mean by low wages? Any decent agent would make sure that his client who moved for 35 million pounds was given a contract to match. At least 80000 pounds a week

FourFourTom ‏@FourFourTom
Internacional's Oscar has signed for Chelsea according to several media outlets. Fee in the region of £25million.

Next thing we will hear that Leandro has signed for someone else and Moutinho for Man Utd.

Back