• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ITKs musings are rumours, whether they are written on a forum or a newspaper and regardless of whether any foundation in the real World.

So stick ITK thoughts in here, that makes sense.

So? Do you think every article printed in the media about who we are buying/selling are factually correct?

Its all gonad*s mate, no point picking out one element for abuse. Ive read brick in the papers equal to or worse than the journalists witterings

But they aren't ITK!!! Patently

Exactly some of us don't want this ridiculous flimflam in what is essentially a good transfer debate thread.
Someone will post a good piece of how Leandro or another reasonable target performed last season. But it will be derailed by some idiot reposting some cryptic nonsense which will result in 4 pages of idiots guessing and other people complaining and everyone finally agreeing that ITKs are flimflam.

Let's pretend POTL worked for a newspaper; irrespective of his usual unsuccessful application of grammar.

Would that give any more support to his comments? I don't think so, all that would be removed is the cryptic nature of the musings.

I can actually see this deal happening as Diarra is one of 'Arry's boys. It would really stifle us creatively in CM.

Really dont want Diarra but I'd take Sahin or Altintop and ?ú30M. That would be great business to me as both players would suit the prem from what I have seen of them (and I isn't mega amounts)

If we can get a central midfielder who actually scores goals I think it's worth doing

But they aren't ITK!!! Patently

That's fine, what I don't understand is why you are the kind of person that can't just let other people enjoy the speculation. It's like talking in a cinema because you don't like the film. If you don't like it, it's actually easier to ignore it.

I can actually see this deal happening as Diarra is one of 'Arry's boys. It would really stifle us creatively in CM.

Parker's getting on and Diarra isn't a clogger without any offensive mind on the ball. Great technique and wide passing skills, I think Diarra and Sandro would be a good combination, both can look after each other.

Kaka and Altintop plus 25m and you got a deal.

or Altintop and Diarra and 35m (theyre both leaving anyways and they dont have much value)

So? Do you think every article printed in the media about who we are buying/selling are factually correct?

Its all gonad*s mate, no point picking out one element for abuse. Ive read brick in the papers equal to or worse than the journalists witterings

But the thread is called "Summer 2012 Transfer RUMOUR Thread" not "Summer 2012 Transfer Thread". Its all rumour and no facts till its announced officially by the club. If we had a thread that just announced official factual transfer news there'd be barely any activity on it.
Rumours give us something to get excited about and something to discuss

Seriously I wish we could get a player like Falcao. What I don't understand is why we didn't get him last summer before he went to Atletico Madrid, how the fvck can they afford him, they are never in the CL and it doesn't seem to bother Falcao?

Back