• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Lloris looks like he's not afraid to go through the attacker to get the ball, would serve him well in PL.

Always felt part of Gomes problem is he's a bit of a pansy

He loves it! He clatters Jan Koller to the floor after 1 minute 10 on that vid!

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

dunno, Gomes seemed to have a habit of going through players, didn't he give away 2 pens in 2 mins once

Against Blackpool, he saved the first penalty and then consequently conceded a second which Blackpool then scored. The worst foul conceded by Gomes was no doubt the foul against the Udinese player though, that was a shocking mistake!

dunno, Gomes seemed to have a habit of going through players, didn't he give away 2 pens in 2 mins once

Usually poor old Charlie, who got "taken out" by him on a regular basis a few seasons ago IIRC?

Should I believe everything I read on Wikipedia?

theSPURSinsider ‏@theSPURSinsider
As I said in last nights blog. The reported offer from #Spurs for #Willian was wrong. It was a deal closer to £15 mil. Done deal.

Oh, after actually reading the thing it just says he's agreed terms and his medical's tomorrow.

We better bloody be in overdrive!! these are crucial times.

one thing that concerns me about Dembele is that he is simply the flavor of the day, looked like a world beater last season and so far this season, but before that I knew nothing of him. Main thing is that Huddlestone was the exact same player 3 years ago, people were talking about United coming in for him etc. Since then he has not progressed and only gotten worse and been very injury prone. I want Dembele, but maybe 15m is a bit insane

Remember the Palacios video with all his action against Arsenal around his debut?
He looked awesome - Crouching Wilson, Hidden Palacios.

And then it went downhill somewhat.

Gomes would be guaranteed to be grimacing with pain after every slight collision. Loved the guy, but far too much of a pansy.

Should we sign Lloris - anyone else think that we shouldn't just thrust him into the starting line-up? We have the luxury of being able to ease him in, as Friedel is a very capable man between the sticks. We could play the Frenchman for League Cup games and also in Europe, and wait until he has fully settled?

Sudden change at the back can be tricky.

I can't decide who I want out more - Jenas or Gomes? :-k

Should we sign Lloris - anyone else think that we shouldn't just thrust him into the starting line-up? We have the luxury of being able to ease him in, as Friedel is a very capable man between the sticks. We could play the Frenchman for League Cup games and also in Europe, and wait until he has fully settled?

Sudden change at the back can be tricky.

I think this isn't a bad shout, although with the aim of getting him into EPL action by Jan.

Back