• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

LFC News Verified ‏@LfcNewsForum
Barcelona have agreements with #thfc #LFC and Schalke on a loan of winger Ibrahim Afellay. Player will make final choice.

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

[video=youtube;mBGezxHGsEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGezxHGsEQ[/video]

This guy would be a legend here. So shy in life, but so brave with the gloves on.

Last edited:

Jacob ‏@Jacob_ITK
more waffles please

(Does he mean another Belgian ie Dembele?)

More from KingFresh -

Button has been at spurs years and wants to be part of the first team squad. Coaching staff are livid that they have put such time and effort into a player who is just being let go because we cant sell the others. For the record they really feel Button will be a top keeper. I have not seen him much so have no idea.

Spurs were never going to get any money for either Brad Friedel or Carlo Cudicini, both of whom came to us on free transfers.

I still think that Heurelho Gomes might make a fine goalkeeper once he sorts his decision making processes out, so I wouldn't sell him just yet.

Spurs were never going to get any money for either Brad Friedel or Carlo Cudicini, both of whom came to us on free transfers.

I still think that Heurelho Gomes might make a fine goalkeeper once he sorts his decision making processes out, so I wouldn't sell him just yet.

:-"

More from KingFresh -

Button has been at spurs years and wants to be part of the first team squad. Coaching staff are livid that they have put such time and effort into a player who is just being let go because we cant sell the others. For the record they really feel Button will be a top keeper. I have not seen him much so have no idea.

Was Cudicini not out of contract this summer? I was sure I read that somewhere.

We can rubbish POTL all we want, but him and Akqayid have been saying Lloris all the way this summer.

Whereas JJset said it wouldnt happen, and has now changed his mind since the Lyon chairman spoke...
has he really changed his mind? The guy really has no shame.

Disappointing news on Button if true

Have we bought Lassana Diarra, yet?
He is normally mentioned every year!

Just caught the last bit of a Russian correspondent on Talksport saying that he has heard from his Ukrainian sources that Shakhtar have agreed a fee with us for Willian and it's now up to the player and us over terms!?! Then he went on to say it's up to us whether we can afford the 20Mill fee!?!? If we've agreed the fee then surely we can afford it?

Last edited:

I could have said Lloris will happen all summer, does that make me ITK?! I'll throw in the following.

Daniel has always liked Lloris, and we will either sign him, or we will fall short.

GGG

Said last night that is has "deadline day written all over it."
Hahahha what a clown. He's now also saying that fulham might take Hudd on loan as a swap for Dembele after telling us that we're not in for Dembele as AVB doesn't want him. The guy has no clue lol.

not really impressed with afellay. never have been

Yeah - quite average.

More from KingFresh -

Anyone get the impression that KingFresh might be a certain Mr Button (technically he's never seen himself play)?

[video=youtube;mBGezxHGsEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGezxHGsEQ[/video]

This guy would be a legend here. So shy in life, but so brave with the gloves on.
Got to say, he does look like a top bloke and an even better keeper! Will be a great signing if we can pull this one off!

At least The other 1 'itk'a' stuck with there belief throughout.

Lloris looks like he's not afraid to go through the attacker to get the ball, would serve him well in PL.

Always felt part of Gomes problem is he's a bit of a pansy

dunno, Gomes seemed to have a habit of going through players, didn't he give away 2 pens in 2 mins once

KingFresh used to post here didn't he, don't remember him ever being someone that had info such as he has given. Maybe a new KingFresh

Back