• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stuff that sucks.

I've never had to pay money to withdraw from a bank atm. Or actually in any atm outside of London. I'm talking about atms which are usually attached to small shops etc, whose policy I cannot imagine having anything to do with the bank.

There is 24/7 banking for free here anyway. Out of the bank/ post office etc atms.

My local shop has one of these "Cash Link" machines and it charges 1.99 to withdraw money!!! Plus the cheeky Turks who own the shop charge 50p on ALL card payments no matter how much you spend. Almost punishing you for not havin the readdies

My local shop has one of these "Cash Link" machines and it charges 1.99 to withdraw money!!! Plus the cheeky Turks who own the shop charge 50p on ALL card payments no matter how much you spend. Almost punishing you for not havin the readdies

Actually yeah that tinkles me off. I have to PAY to take out my OWN money? Thats just fudgein ridiculous.

I have encountered those guys who charge 50p for a card payment - how convenient that the cash point that is free doesnt work. Not sure why they charge 50p - do they have to pay for something? I would understand if it is a credit card maybe but a debit

The last ten minutes of Spurs games :(

Sunday nights.

No football allowed, but I suppose Spurs isn't football, more like a tragic opera where the main character keeps trying to climb a cliff, gets one finger over the ledge, and then inexplicably saws it off and falls into the sea again.

So fully agreed on both counts. :)

Yup, it sucks because you feel the barrel of work aimed right at you, knowing that there's no escape and that the point of going to bed is immediately prior to the moment that you wake up and then have to head in for the first day in a week of work. Most people dislike their jobs and don't feel as if they are paid enough, and so to have the Sunday night, a night in which you can't really do too much, is always not that much fun.

I always find that I'm half watching the clock and the time tends to go by a lot quicker than at any other point during the week.

Sunday nights are boss, a time to consider the plan for the week, the time when you usually are feeling fully recovered from the night before, the time when it's all good to just get your brick sorted and set yourself a good base to start the week, maybe watch a film, meet up with mates to chill out and get a good sleep as well. Also there's always a la liga game on if you fancy taking your mind of the Premier League. Big fan of Sunday nights.

Sunday nights are boss, a time to consider the plan for the week, the time when you usually are feeling fully recovered from the night before, the time when it's all good to just get your brick sorted and set yourself a good base to start the week, maybe watch a film, meet up with mates to chill out and get a good sleep as well. Also there's always a la liga game on if you fancy taking your mind of the Premier League. Big fan of Sunday nights.

Sunday nights itself are great but in light of the impending workload for the week - you start realising your weekend is ACTUALLY over

Yeah I guess, I tend to work weekends and sporadically through the week anyway so I don't have the impending sense of doom I'd probably get if I was full time..

English football all day, Spanish football and NFL all night.

For me it is the middle of my working week. I finish work in time for the games then sit around and overdose on sport all night.

Yeah I guess, I tend to work weekends and sporadically through the week anyway so I don't have the impending sense of doom I'd probably get if I was full time..

Oh in that case yeah sundays would be awesome for you.

Also lets be honest its the stuff that on a friday you leave for 'next week' so I know what is waiting in my inbox, voicemails and on my desk. I have 19 meetings this week - thats fudgein horrible dude. Disgusting.

Its my last week this week for three weeks - brilliant.

I think it's because my career is in a rut that is what frustrates me. And so consequently the weekend feels like an escape from that and so when Sunday comes back around again the reality of what I've left behind hits me again. I earn far less than I ought to, it's partly my fault, but it would be interesting to know how I would feel if I had an excellent job or a higher paid job to return to on a Monday and not one that I hate so much and pays me so little.

I think it's because my career is in a rut that is what frustrates me. And so consequently the weekend feels like an escape from that and so when Sunday comes back around again the reality of what I've left behind hits me again. I earn far less than I ought to, it's partly my fault, but it would be interesting to know how I would feel if I had an excellent job or a higher paid job to return to on a Monday and not one that I hate so much and pays me so little.

Dude - I used to have a job which paid me a pittance but was far happier. However I have an excellent job and career prospects and brilliant money yet its just SO MUCH stress n brick. i love my job and my team etc but ultimately its stressful and it fudgein sucks. So you think it will make you happier - the money will make you happier - but ultimately you will still think up another thing that sucks.

Probably, I'm just fed up with feeling insignificant, worrying about the fact that I can't afford to live or have my own house and that for now I'll be stuck renting a room in a shared house for the rest of my days. I studied for a second degree and what was the point in that? I thought that it would be what helped my career take off and NOPE. So, to me if I could get a good job then it would be a tick in the career box and at least let me move forward from there. I know that I have the capability to succeed, I just have never been give the opportunity to achieve by anyone other than the folks who whilst supportive can't provide all the answers.

What did my head in as a child was getting a pack of panini stickers, and ripping the corner of one when opening the pack

Sky advertising channel packages on their own broadcasts and when you ALREADY have those channels! Why? Shouldn't they know what services you have and not advertise the movie channel subscription to someone already signed up.

Sky advertising channel packages on their own broadcasts and when you ALREADY have those channels! Why? Shouldn't they know what services you have and not advertise the movie channel subscription to someone already signed up.

Ah but some people have virgin (like moi) so maybe not applicable to sky sports but they advertise stuff like Atlantic etc which us Virgin customers (im not a fudgein virgin) dont have

Back